Calming effect, feel more alert

Posted by Reviewer3351482 on Jul 13, 2009

I was surprised to find this Lecithin seems to make me relax and sleep more soundly. I did not expect this but since it is a major part of the chemicals that are in the brain and nerves, I am not surprised. I started taking it due to wanting liver support but had the pleasant effect of feeling calmer. I take 2 a day.

Lecithin Triple Strength

Posted by Reviewer1331299 on Sep 06, 2010

Lecithin also assists with the break down in fats and chlorestorel in the body.

Revised: This is NOT it -- TRIPLE strength -- the best brain food

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Aug 16, 2012

I am updating my review because of an unexpected side effect that occurred, and it also happened to my sister. I have taken triple-strength lecithin for most of my adult life for brain food. I am in my fifties and menopausal. After taking this latest batch for a while, I started having a period. I would not have made the connection except for the fact that the very same thing happened to my sister, who is 5 years older than me and has also used 3X lecithin for years. We stopped taking it and things went back to normal. I can only deduce that this is likely a side effect from the product being derived from soybeans that are not organically grown. And if they are not organic, they are of course genetically modified. GMO soybeans have hormonal effects on women. I recommend Health Alliance's Non-GMO Lecithin Powder as an excellent source of phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inosital. It is available at i-Herb. My original 5-star review: iHerb's price on Now Foods triple strength lecithin is a great value. Thinking people burn up lots of phosphorus. It needs to be replaced for good brain functioning and sharp memory. Triple strength lecithin will do it.

Excellent Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Oct 01, 2008

Helps to digest fats by emulsifying them. Plus, seems to nourish the brain for sharper thinking. May be good to take with other fatty supplements like fish oil, vitamin E, etc.

配合omega-3吃

Posted by 5262788499411143493 on May 05, 2013

买给老妈配合omega-3吃的。貌似这个价格不是很便宜,Natural factor那款卵磷脂比较便宜呢。

Now Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

Though this was the non-gmo was not I will be more careful next time

Soy

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 21, 2007

Would like to see this from an organic source.

masmith

Posted by Reviewer1216142 on May 07, 2008

twice the amount for half the price from my health food store.This product helped to lower my husbands liver count to the normal range.

lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 13, 2008

was hard to get used to at first, but I really love lecithin now. I take it twice a day. It brings down your cholesterol and is good for your brain.

Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Apr 13, 2009

Only liquid form of lecithin i've found. Easy to take.