Quality has deteriorated

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Feb 23, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and the last couple cans I bought have been different in color and texture. It is dryer and darker in color and I can tell a difference in the results from taking it. I contacted NOW and was told the recent batches were from a new vendor and it "should be ok". I ended up switching to Lewis Labs brand and am happy with it, although the price is around $5 higher.

Use them for brain chemical balance

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 11, 2010

I enjoy 1-2 Tablespoons of Now Lecithin Granules in my morning smoothie because of its high choline and inositol content, to increase acetycholine for memory and learning and increase GABA to help me be calm, stable and relaxed.

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

Sent to a friend for weight loss as I've experience tremendous weight loss myself after steroids with lecithin granules. Like that it's IPP and non-GMO! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

I absolutly love the taste. Can see a positive difference in my skin condition and it really calms my nerves. Only problem is it makes me constipated.

LECITHIN GRANULES

Posted by Reviewer2879602 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is easy to remember and use. I just reach for a small salt shaker, containing the Lecithin granules and sprinkle it on my food. It does not change the flavor or texture of food. As most of my associates are above 50 years of age, they like the idea of receiving nutrients in another form that does not require 'one more tablet to swallow'. I can contest that this product was needed in my diet. Colds have a shorter duration, and I can feel full after eating smaller portions. IHerb did a great online presentation of what I was ordering and my purchase arrived on time, and well packaged against environmental hazards.

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153907 on Apr 23, 2009

I put this in my chocolate milk, seems to bind better with chocolate, It seems to take away my appetite not something I was looking for but thats OK! Memory and concentration has improved but not as much as I would like yet, maybe later.

Does Lecithin lower CHolesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Apr 11, 2011

I am taking 2 table spoons of this a day, and will have a blood test after 3 months, to see if it lowers my cholesterol at all. Great with milk. A sort of creamy/nutty taste. Well it's been 3 month's. I have been taking 2 tablespoons a day. My LDL has gone down 16%. It went from 4.19 to 3.52 My HDL did not change. My Tri's were about the same.

Great for boosting absorption

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Jan 06, 2010

Great for boosting bile production, increases absorption of lipids and protein.

better than liquid lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I've been taking Lecithin with my Resveratrol to enhance absorption. I've been taking liquid lecithin (because I have an aversion to the gelatin that is used to make lecithin softgels) but found it to be messy, thick, and hard to swallow, not to mention not very tasty. These granules are almost sweet, and mix easily with yogurt, etc. I prefer them, although I wish someone would make veggie-softgels.

Lecithin Granuales

Posted by Reviewer2955054 on Jun 10, 2008

I use this as a supplement for my dog, so it is difficult to get feedback from him!