Use them for brain chemical balance

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 11, 2010

I enjoy 1-2 Tablespoons of Now Lecithin Granules in my morning smoothie because of its high choline and inositol content, to increase acetycholine for memory and learning and increase GABA to help me be calm, stable and relaxed.

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

Sent to a friend for weight loss as I've experience tremendous weight loss myself after steroids with lecithin granules. Like that it's IPP and non-GMO! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

LECITHIN GRANULES

Posted by Reviewer2879602 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is easy to remember and use. I just reach for a small salt shaker, containing the Lecithin granules and sprinkle it on my food. It does not change the flavor or texture of food. As most of my associates are above 50 years of age, they like the idea of receiving nutrients in another form that does not require 'one more tablet to swallow'. I can contest that this product was needed in my diet. Colds have a shorter duration, and I can feel full after eating smaller portions. IHerb did a great online presentation of what I was ordering and my purchase arrived on time, and well packaged against environmental hazards.

Great for boosting absorption

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Jan 06, 2010

Great for boosting bile production, increases absorption of lipids and protein.

Great product for nerve recovery

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Taste great in smoothies and soups and it is way more absorbable. I want to advise you not to store this item on warm and wet places. If you do it lecithin granules will weld together and won't be suitable for eating.

Great for the liver and non-GMO too!

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Apr 22, 2008

I'm so glad to find a non-GMO lecithin product. I stopped using lecithin when I became aware that most soy products are GMO. But I have liver issues and lecithin is an important nutrient for me. Two months ago I started using this product and within 2 weeks, I'd lost 1-inch around my belly and my liver is much happier. Me too!

M.Perks

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Nov 06, 2008

Granular lecithin helps with acid reflux. I take 2 tablespoons on my granola every day.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 07, 2010

Mix this with unsweetened yogurt or kefir to create a very alkaline cereal. Very few foods help neutralize our acidic systems. This one does.

Best value from a top notch company

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Lecithin provides the body with choline, a very important precursor to phosphatidylcholine (cell membrane fluidity) and acetylcholine (important neurotransmitter for muscles and cognitive function.) This is a bottle that will last for a while, thus it is very budget friendly, and top notch quality. A pinch of this in your morning smoothie or porridge du jour is a very good way to get going. Possible inclusions: hemp seeds, vegetable source EFA:DHA:GLA oil.

One of the Best Supplements Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2029731 on Jan 16, 2010

I bought this to help my son's high cholesterol but not only is it helpful in this area but also helps to keep your bowel movements regular. He is recovering from a traumatic brain injury and since taking the lecithin his walking has improved greatly. As a surprise it also helped with my anxiety--I very rarely need to take a Xanax now, rather than daily. I have tried another brand, but Now Foods gives the best results, I can't live without it!