great weightloss product

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

I take 2 tsp 2x daily to help with weightloss. I also find it helps with my memory.

Lecithin granules (used for liposomal encapsulation)

Posted by 4883274060246449621 on Aug 27, 2012

Delivered quickly and as advertised. Using Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, and lecithin to make liposomally encapsulated vitamin C. Some good effects that I can tell right away (lower blood pressure, also worked well applied topically for dermatological issues) and should know more about other effects in a couple months after having blood work done.

Still using it and feeling good!

Posted by patehosplace on Jul 21, 2011

I am not a fan of soy products because they essentially are not processed properly for them to be of any benefit to human consumption. However, this product is taken in the right amounts and I am seeing the benefits especially with my 'nerves'. I am finding myself less 'jittery' than I normally am.

Great for the brain and nervous system!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I was DX with Adrenal Insufficiency/Addison's disease so I now have to take a glucocorticoid (steroid) QD for the rest of my life. I know how good lecithin/choline is for the overall immune system but also helps with the brain and nervous system. I mix it in with yougurt and/or Kefir probiotic drink and is tasteless. It is made a big difference in energy and a calm mind. Great NOW product

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1860764 on Nov 30, 2008

I just add a spoonful to my morning shake and do not even notice the lecithin is in there. I find this to be a convenient source of phosphatidylcholine and phosphitidalinositol.

Excellent product and good price

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

This product seems to be of a very good quality. Lecithin is beneficial for the brain and cell rejuvenation. It improves memory and skin complexion.

Great taste, important for the brain.

Posted by Reviewer2800544 on Oct 17, 2011

30% of your brain is made up of Lecethin. I use it to fight MS. Adding it to my fruit smoothie, makes it very smooth and creamy. Love the taste also! Grat product and fantastic price at Iherb.

Very happy with this

Posted by Reviewer1690365 on Mar 22, 2012

I tried to find non-GMO lecithin on a recent trip to America, but otherwise helpful stores seemed to be unaware of the importance of this issue. You are the only source of non-encapsulated, non-GMO lecithin I've found. I am making liposomal vitamin C. It is extremely useful for getting over colds and flus.

useful

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I know that the lecithin use for children about one year improves volume of their memory. I ordered this product for my sister who has two small children. I believe that it will help them with the future. The product has good taste. Children ate it with pleasure. It is very useful.

lecithin for weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Nov 30, 2008

Using this to aid weight loss & for general health. THanks Iherb!!