Now Foods, Lecithin Granules, Non-GMO, 1 lb (454 g)

Good deal - better than powders

Posted by Reviewer2831360 From Iowa on Apr 06, 2010

I use this in a recipe for my dog - and I was happy to find non-GMO lecithin. The crumbles are not as messy as powders and she eats it with relish! I have noticed since I started this recipe that she sheds less and is a bit less hyper than she was before. All good by me. Google 'healthy powder for dogs' if you are interested in the recipe (created by a vet). Seems to work good for my dog. We mix it in cottage cheese for her. Very good product - I will buy again.

Amaizing!

Posted by opheart From Ukraine on Jul 07, 2012

A numerous iherb's great product! Good for liver: my grandma has gallstones and liver stones, the liver aches frequently. While using this product 1 tbsp 3 times a day she has no discomfort. It is also good for intestine: its emtying becomes very easy without purgative effect. As for stomach: the heartburn passed by. I use it in salads, soups, cooked cereal, smoothies.

Good good!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 From Norway on Jul 22, 2009

When I use a couple of teaspoons of this in my chocolate smoothie, it makes it very fluffy and somewhat thick, which I like. Tastes good, too, and if the health benefits are what they say, then this is a great thing to be eating regularly. I am young and vital, so it is a bit difficult to notice any clear effect from any single food/supplement I might add to my diet, but a slow increase in energy and improvements on all levels of my being are some results I see from eating really well. It's like my body goes: "*sigh* Thank you!" That's gotta mean something... ;-)

very tasty

Posted by 5076829913697543179 From France on Sep 02, 2012

Lecithin is really delicious, it's a real pleasure plus it helps your brain in getting enough acetylcholine which is good against fatigue and headaches.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3236624 From California on Feb 08, 2010

I use these to help my nerves. Taking lecithin (long term) along with meditating daily has helped me balance my mind.