Great for the brain and nervous system!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011

I was DX with Adrenal Insufficiency/Addison's disease so I now have to take a glucocorticoid (steroid) QD for the rest of my life. I know how good lecithin/choline is for the overall immune system but also helps with the brain and nervous system. I mix it in with yougurt and/or Kefir probiotic drink and is tasteless. It is made a big difference in energy and a calm mind. Great NOW product

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1860764 on Nov 30, 2008

I just add a spoonful to my morning shake and do not even notice the lecithin is in there. I find this to be a convenient source of phosphatidylcholine and phosphitidalinositol.

Great taste, important for the brain.

Posted by Reviewer2800544 on Oct 17, 2011

30% of your brain is made up of Lecethin. I use it to fight MS. Adding it to my fruit smoothie, makes it very smooth and creamy. Love the taste also! Grat product and fantastic price at Iherb.

useful

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I know that the lecithin use for children about one year improves volume of their memory. I ordered this product for my sister who has two small children. I believe that it will help them with the future. The product has good taste. Children ate it with pleasure. It is very useful.

Very happy with this

Posted by Reviewer1690365 on Mar 22, 2012

I tried to find non-GMO lecithin on a recent trip to America, but otherwise helpful stores seemed to be unaware of the importance of this issue. You are the only source of non-encapsulated, non-GMO lecithin I've found. I am making liposomal vitamin C. It is extremely useful for getting over colds and flus.

Bought these to make liposomal vitamin c & glutathione

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

I purchased this brand because it was non-gmo. I don't know what else they could be used for other than my purpose. I am using them to make liposomal vitamin C and liposomal glutatione. I am a Lyme disease survivor trying to save money by using the best possible products. iHerb helps me to do that. These granules dissolved in my distilled water nicely. I left them overnight in the refrigerator to fully dissolve. Did not need to put them in a blender. I made my very first batch of liposomal vitamin c successfully!

Excellent product and good price

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

This product seems to be of a very good quality. Lecithin is beneficial for the brain and cell rejuvenation. It improves memory and skin complexion.

lecithin for weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Nov 30, 2008

Using this to aid weight loss & for general health. THanks Iherb!!

Good for your health

Posted by Reviewer3219288 on Sep 04, 2010

毎朝スムージーと一緒に摂取しています。混ぜてもスムージーの味は変わりません。重宝しています。

Yummy!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

A great way to get a dose of brain-boosting choline. This one is extra-delicious, mixes well, and combined with oatmeal and protein powder, makes a tasty breakfast.