fast sipping. thank you

Posted by 5145270450989067828 on Feb 11, 2016

Whir are my other orders

Energy/Other

Posted by jansta87 on Jul 31, 2015

This helped with my adrenal fatigue and energy level increased after 1-2 weeks of taking this daily, first thing in the morning. Also, it has an estrogenic effect, lowering testosterone, therefore helping to reduce body hair. I don't need to shave/tweeze as often and the hair grows it lighter and more thin - haven't lost excess amount of hair (on head) in shower or brush though. I still take this daily.

Hides your crazy

Posted by 4618918372980595131 on Jun 02, 2015

This product is fantastic for tempering one's response to stress. After a major life change I found myself experiencing a fight-or-flight mindset most days and getting angry at strangers. Now that I take licorice root daily, I'm more clear-headed and simple things that used to make me mad are easier to let go, or even ignore. Licorice root is *not* an antidepressant nor does it numb you, it just prevents your adrenal system from driving you to extremes. One interesting discovery: I am particularly sensitive to caffeine as I don't consume it daily. I have found that when I do have tea or soda, I'm likely to be moody later in the day. The licorice root seems to prevent the moodiness without counteracting the stimulant effect of the caffeine.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 01, 2015

It's a very good support for my adrenal issues. After 1 day use I felt the difference, no more pain and my nervous tresholod was risen up.

Good / Great

Posted by Mgon13 on Jan 09, 2015

Good product / Great price. What more can be said?

Adrenal support

Posted by 5154140472802236339 on Dec 19, 2014

As above :-)

Its ALright

Posted by 5333192058175578064 on Sep 01, 2014

It's alright, for pain. It brings me down from a lustfilled high horse. It makes me feel easy while being sober and I think more clear than I have in years. It lowers my testosterone and raises my vibration.

H-pylori

Posted by AlbertoPomborey on Aug 14, 2014

Along with Nutricology Mastic Gum, having one in the morning on an empty stomach, and another one right before bed, I could finally get rid of the bacteria. A life saver; great product. Thank you.

Licorice for fertility

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got licorice root for fertility purposes. I used to have the tea, which was great, and now I thought I should try the capsules. Licorice is very beneficial to the liver, the endocrine system, the immune system, it has anti-inflammatory effect, balances blood sugar levels and increases cervical mucous. It really is a superherb. I take one capsule 3 times a day up until ovulation. I haven't used it for too long but have noticed positive changes. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great for allergies and adrenal issues!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

I give these to my dogs with allergies; they work. I also recommend them for adrenal fatigue; they help with energy.