Great

Posted by Reviewer2855939 on Oct 10, 2007

good product

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by krystalho on May 18, 2008

The product itself is efficacious and potent, and does what it claims. However, the design of the bottle really has to be improved as the product arrived to me with 10% of the content leaked.

Mrs. wallace

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Nov 28, 2008

Tastes is ok. Bottle always leaks. But works well.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jun 06, 2009

The minty flavor of this Chlorophyll makes it easy to take. I have not had any issues with the "messy cap/bottle", like other posts had mentioned. For whatever reason, I've noticed my "dry heels/feet" improving... not sure if this is a benefit from Chlorophyll or the Apple Cider Vinegar I've introduced. However, no other noticeable improvements yet, but I do admit to being inconsistant with my daily dosing! Even with a steady 2-3 daily dose, this 16 oz. bottle will last a long time ~ great value for the money!

Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Dec 06, 2009

Has a nice taste and makes for a refreshing beverage. Does seem to give a little energy boost as some have stated.

Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Mar 28, 2010

Tastes good

Good product but messy

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 21, 2010

This is a good product and good for you but messy to work with. I use a napkin to pull up the spout and to close it so I don't get my hands stained (especially under my nails). It even turned one of my glasses slightly green. Even so it's a good product to use; also inexpensive.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3283817 on Jun 26, 2010

Excellent.

triple strength

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 08, 2010

good for people who are travelling or dont own a juicer or cant grow alfalfa. keeps the system(body)clean. good for a gentle detox.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer2101233 on Feb 13, 2011

I had over an long time bad breath this product has helped, also given me more energy. Also the package came so quick 3 days from USA to Norway, on the door by dhl. Its quicker and cheapier then order from my country.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »