Exellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2783855 on Jan 17, 2012

We have been using the Liquid Chlorophyll for several months now and we have noticed great overall benefits. I have noticed a toe nail fungus I had has cleared up on my great toe. My husband and I both feel that we have benefitted overall from the use of this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2700780 on Jan 28, 2012

It definitely adds energy....chlorophyl is great for cleansing and building our blood...love it! Thank you iHerb for an excellent customer service!!

Nice taste!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Jul 25, 2011

Great product and nice taste! I've been taking it once a day with water for over 2 month. It gives me energy!

Improved packaging!

Posted by Reviewer1453622 on Oct 27, 2011

I really like this product. It has a glass bottle now, so no spills in the packaging box, like before. 5 stars :)

Great energy!

Posted by Reviewer2334573 on Oct 23, 2011

After the very first spoon I felt so much energy!

Really works.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

It advertises as a natural deodorizer and it works. After a couple of weeks of taking this regulary, I don't need deodorant on regular (non-sweaty) days. It detoxes the lymph and moves the toxins out to prevent smells from under the arms and the mouth.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2777990 on Jun 05, 2011

Not bad. A bit Minty. Unlike some others which may (deceptively)even have "organic" in their name, this chlorophyll does not have harmful additive(s). Unfortunately, its alfalfa is not organically sourced, but it is not GMO'd (for now) & the rest is natural. Probably good for the breath & detoxification. Most natural I could find.

Me Likes!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Apr 08, 2010

Thank you Now Foods for this wonderful product. And Thank you iHerb.com, for superior customer satisfaction!

Good

Posted by holahola on Jan 05, 2011

Smells like thoothpaste but taste mild and good! Round taste. I mix 5 ml with 0,5-0,7 l water.

Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3179805 on Jan 22, 2011

It's messy, but it works.