Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Mint Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Perfectly refreshes a mouth. I like its taste. Large volume and for long time will suffice.

VERY - VERY GOOD!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

SUPER CHLOROPHYLL, GOOD MINT.

awesome

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

a must have for everyone,the results are great, the real energy booster, perfect when taken in the morning!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Great taste

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2012

you can feel a natural boost of energy almost immediately after you drink this.