Excellent

Posted by sfordm on Dec 07, 2014

Minty and refreshing with many health benefits

good

Posted by 5167510506764045224 on Feb 19, 2015

good

Delicious

Posted by 5732503554132292827 on Mar 22, 2015

Breath and stool have become odorless. Great product!

Great product.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

It really works, my recommendations.

Exellent Quality!

Posted by 4682019599312123040 on Dec 06, 2015

Can't be compared with cap form. The best form of chlorophyll is liquid, it's like water for a thirsty me) Good source of magnesium as well. Perfect product for children) Highly recommend it))))

Best Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

Best Chlorophyll we've tried.

great

Posted by Reviewer1268558 on Apr 12, 2014

awsome

very good for stomach

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I love it, it helps my digestion and I feel better using this.

Great

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on Jun 30, 2014

This product is awesome so many good things happening,energy boost, body cleanse.it tastes great i take one teaspoon straight up in the morning ordered again,great price from IHerb well worth great value.

Very good stuff

Posted by 5343858378748208332 on Jul 10, 2014

I've used this product for roughly a week now and I've already seen changes in my psoriasis. It's not so red as it used to be and seeing that the strongest psoriasis cream didn't really help much, I figured I'd give this a try and I'm really happy I did. The lid was broken when I received the bottle though, but I did manage to find a lid from another bottle that worked, so all in all it wasn't really a problem. If you feel like 1 teaspoon in 8 oz of water becomes too strong for you, you could try what I tend to do. Mix it with with 16-32 oz (500 mL to 1 litre) instead and sip if throughout the day. It can stain a lot of things if you don't dilute it properly, and to be honest, it look a bit cool to be sipping "green" water. With regards to taste, however, I had trouble with it for about a day or so. It can be a little bit challenging to be drinking something that has a minty flavor, but I got over it rather quickly. You could, if you wanted to, add it to a smoothie and get your dose that way. All in all, it has a lot of uses and it's up to you to find your use for it. It may not work for everyone, but for me it worked and I'm happy for that. Will definitely buy it again when I'm out!