Energy Boost & great body cleanse

Posted by LadyAly on Jul 22, 2014

This product is great. It's my daily energy boost & body cleanse. I think it tastes great, I take one teaspoon in the morning not diluted. I will be ordering again. Great price as its concentrated & it last longer than other brands. Thanks again iHerb :-)

Excellent Product, Works Exactly as Expected

Posted by Reviewer1271604 on Aug 22, 2014

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz is an excellent quality product, exactly as described. During the warmer weather, this product is extremely effective in eliminating any unpleasant body odors. As part of my daily ritual, before brushing my teeth I swallow @ 1/4 of a teaspoon in the morning and at night, followed by @ 4 ounces of water. Worked after the second day of use. The only side effect I experience after use is a slight greenish tinge to my teeth, which is why I brush my teeth immediately after every use. Have been using this particular product for more than 5 years. Before I found this product, I tried concentrated liquid chlorophyll capsules, but they were not very effective in controlling personal body odor during sweltering Texas temperatures.

great no odeur anymore! and tastes good

Posted by 5361618271340075300 on Sep 01, 2014

I live in the tropics and its very hot here. So its nice to have something healthy that keeps you from smelling sweaty. I take a sip in the morning and a sip after lunch. Works great. I use 1 bottle every 6 weeks. Taste is good. Teeth will be green. But just either brush your teeth after or eat something. I use this in combination with thai deodorant stone! I recommend this

Tastes decent

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

I usually add one tablespoon to a mug and fill it up with hot water. It has a nice mint taste that masks the chlorophyll taste to some extent. Helps in removing toxins from the body and aiding with digestion. A good buy and addition to my supplements at home. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this on your site.

Improved packaging!

Posted by Reviewer1453622 on Oct 27, 2011

I really like this product. It has a glass bottle now, so no spills in the packaging box, like before. 5 stars :)

Great energy!

Posted by Reviewer2334573 on Oct 23, 2011

After the very first spoon I felt so much energy!

awesome

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

a must have for everyone,the results are great, the real energy booster, perfect when taken in the morning!

Nice taste!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Jul 25, 2011

Great product and nice taste! I've been taking it once a day with water for over 2 month. It gives me energy!

Greens all your mouth! Take it only in the night

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Nov 11, 2011

Have to use it in the night only, because it coloures all mouth in green, but it is very helpful!! After 2 times cure my tonsillitis and gingival hemorrhage. Tastes nice.

like it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Nov 18, 2011

To tell the truth I use it for mouthwash. And when have some pharyngalgia