LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2614237 on Jun 13, 2010

Thanks for the great chlorophyll. We will be ordering more soon! Thanks! Divine Health Becca

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2824374 on May 31, 2010

Very good stuff, tastes good and is very concentrated. I bought it to make my breath better, it has done that considerably at triple the daily dosage.

I feel cleaner inside especially my digestive tract!!!

Posted by Reviewer2269471 on May 09, 2010

I can also feel some detoxing happening. Tastes great with apple juice, really good!

Great minty taste, works well, careful of intense green stain

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 19, 2010

I'm not sure of all the health benefits from chlorophyll, but somehow I feel a little better for having added it to my morning shake and definitely noticed an improvement in constipation issues. It is a good value for that much alone. As everyone reviewing this says... careful not to stain. I advise screwing the top off and pouring rather than using the spout which caused me to drip intense green liquid onto the counter top every time. Your fingers will be stained if comes into contact. Also unless you use a straw, take a moment to rinse and brush your teeth before heading out the door or back to work!

Me Likes!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Apr 08, 2010

Thank you Now Foods for this wonderful product. And Thank you iHerb.com, for superior customer satisfaction!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 07, 2010

Great!^^

Simply Incredible Stuff

Posted by chacho on Mar 30, 2010

I tried other brands but this one is "Triple Strength" I just take it first thing in the morning after exercising. The others I use to take three times daily!Does the body Godd!

It took me 60 + years

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I have always had a problem when it came to emptying my bowels. I have gone as long as 5 - 7 days with barely a drop in the bucket !! Now I am so amazed how 1 teaspoon in a glass of water each morning can change all that ! This was truly a blessing for me, you can't always have yogurt with you everywhere you go. Taste is pleasant and the results are Great !

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2236464 on Mar 20, 2010

IT MAKES YOU FEEL SQUEAKY CLEAN INSIDE WHILE HAVING A CALMING EFFECT. I CANNOT BE WITHOUT IT. IT IS ALSO THE BEST VALUE.

Vegan diet in a bottle almost