I Like It!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Sep 30, 2009

Itching in my ears is gone and dark circles under my eyes are gone! Was hoping for more of an energy boost from chlorophyll oxygenating my blood, but may take more time, energy levels are better though. I will continue to buy more of this product!

Super Strength, Super Best!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

Chlorophyll gives you the best internal cleansing and feeds your body living oxgyen. We all need more of that. This is a great product. Now is a good company and we use a lot of their products.

seems to help with dark circles

Posted by christine on Aug 31, 2009

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

The best value in Chlorophyll hands down

Posted by Reviewer2746317 on Sep 04, 2008

Nothing keeps the kidneys clean and functioning like chlorophyll and this a great way to take it.

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.