The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer3073906 on Oct 29, 2008

Fantastic product. I never want to be without it. To avoid the leaking that seems to be the major complaint about this product, simply ignore the flip top and unscrew the cap.

Purchased for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

We add this to my 15 year old dog's water. It seems to help with her body odor, and she drinks it happily. I'll keep purchasing!

Helped with my anemia when I had menorraghia

Posted by honestreviews1 on Dec 04, 2014

This is truly a miracle worker. I had this in the fridge, and completely forgot about it. Then I had menstrual problems, I was bleeding too much for a couple of days (I saturate a pad within an hour), that I felt so weak, tired, sleepy, and at some point, I had low blood sugar as well. I remembered that chlorophyll is food for blood. Then I took a tablespoon of this in a cup of water, twice a day, and after a day, I was back to normal! I now drink this everyday.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 07, 2008

I love the liquid chlorophyll and look forward to taking it. It does seem to give you a 'second wind' and the minty taste makes it easy to get your greens every day.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 06, 2008

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

Very pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 09, 2009

This is my second time using this product and it's still as good as I remember. I works wonders for those of us who are prone to naturally strong body odor.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 17, 2009

This stuff is a great energizer! I take it 3 times a day!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

first week didn't notice any change but now it works perfectly, less acne, more regular bowl movement. Nice and refreshing mint taste to start a new day!

great

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

took 2 months, I think, and improved digestion, bad breath was better, but I'm afraid of excess copper

It took me 60 + years

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I have always had a problem when it came to emptying my bowels. I have gone as long as 5 - 7 days with barely a drop in the bucket !! Now I am so amazed how 1 teaspoon in a glass of water each morning can change all that ! This was truly a blessing for me, you can't always have yogurt with you everywhere you go. Taste is pleasant and the results are Great !