10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Super Strength, Super Best!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

Chlorophyll gives you the best internal cleansing and feeds your body living oxgyen. We all need more of that. This is a great product. Now is a good company and we use a lot of their products.

I Like It!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Sep 30, 2009

Itching in my ears is gone and dark circles under my eyes are gone! Was hoping for more of an energy boost from chlorophyll oxygenating my blood, but may take more time, energy levels are better though. I will continue to buy more of this product!

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 06, 2008

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 07, 2008

I love the liquid chlorophyll and look forward to taking it. It does seem to give you a 'second wind' and the minty taste makes it easy to get your greens every day.

The best value in Chlorophyll hands down

Posted by Reviewer2746317 on Sep 04, 2008

Nothing keeps the kidneys clean and functioning like chlorophyll and this a great way to take it.