お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

first week didn't notice any change but now it works perfectly, less acne, more regular bowl movement. Nice and refreshing mint taste to start a new day!

The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer3073906 on Oct 29, 2008

Fantastic product. I never want to be without it. To avoid the leaking that seems to be the major complaint about this product, simply ignore the flip top and unscrew the cap.

seems to help with dark circles

Posted by christine on Aug 31, 2009

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

Purchased for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

We add this to my 15 year old dog's water. It seems to help with her body odor, and she drinks it happily. I'll keep purchasing!