Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 06, 2008

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

Purchased for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

We add this to my 15 year old dog's water. It seems to help with her body odor, and she drinks it happily. I'll keep purchasing!

seems to help with dark circles

Posted by christine on Aug 31, 2009

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

great

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

took 2 months, I think, and improved digestion, bad breath was better, but I'm afraid of excess copper

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.