Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.

green is good~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been using this product for close to a year now and I feel it's very helpful in 'regulating' body function and internal cleansing. It's great added to smoothies or on it's own with cold water. The taste is minty and very refreshing. I purchased a different product while visiting family in North America and the difference in quality and taste was significant. This is the best Chlorophyll available that I've discovered.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

It took me 60 + years

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I have always had a problem when it came to emptying my bowels. I have gone as long as 5 - 7 days with barely a drop in the bucket !! Now I am so amazed how 1 teaspoon in a glass of water each morning can change all that ! This was truly a blessing for me, you can't always have yogurt with you everywhere you go. Taste is pleasant and the results are Great !

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

Triple strength liquid chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 05, 2009

This stuff tastes delicious! I used it to rebuild blood after doing a stomach bleed. I prefer to take it straight and follow with water.

Liquid chlorophyll

Posted by 5544739306728413719 on May 07, 2012

It packaged securely, where was no spillage.It is quite potent.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1931074 on Sep 25, 2011

As careful as I am with the pop-up spout, it seems to leak at the base which runs down the side so there is a ring of green where ever you lay the container down. Beware-the green stains. Also, you don't want to take a dose & run out the door without rinsing well........leads green tongue & teeth. Makes for a beautiful smile : ) : )

surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.