great no odeur anymore! and tastes good

Posted by 5361618271340075300 on Sep 01, 2014

I live in the tropics and its very hot here. So its nice to have something healthy that keeps you from smelling sweaty. I take a sip in the morning and a sip after lunch. Works great. I use 1 bottle every 6 weeks. Taste is good. Teeth will be green. But just either brush your teeth after or eat something. I use this in combination with thai deodorant stone! I recommend this

Used to love this

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

Not sure why, but does not seem the same. Really strange.

great value and taste!

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Aug 31, 2014

For the price, this chlorophyll supplement can't be beat. Also, I really like the minty flavor, it's a great refresher in the morning. The only drawback is the amount of effort that goes into taking it everyday. As opposed to pills and drops, this one needs to be measured and mixed with water, which isn't a big deal but can be a big mess if you spill any. The inherent green color of the liquid is impossible to get out of clothes and will stain grout, so you have to be really careful. One way I've made it easier is to mix a big pitcher of it every week, so I only have to worry about mixing it every 7 days.

Excellent Product, Works Exactly as Expected

Posted by Reviewer1271604 on Aug 22, 2014

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz is an excellent quality product, exactly as described. During the warmer weather, this product is extremely effective in eliminating any unpleasant body odors. As part of my daily ritual, before brushing my teeth I swallow @ 1/4 of a teaspoon in the morning and at night, followed by @ 4 ounces of water. Worked after the second day of use. The only side effect I experience after use is a slight greenish tinge to my teeth, which is why I brush my teeth immediately after every use. Have been using this particular product for more than 5 years. Before I found this product, I tried concentrated liquid chlorophyll capsules, but they were not very effective in controlling personal body odor during sweltering Texas temperatures.

Energy Boost & great body cleanse

Posted by LadyAly on Jul 22, 2014

This product is great. It's my daily energy boost & body cleanse. I think it tastes great, I take one teaspoon in the morning not diluted. I will be ordering again. Great price as its concentrated & it last longer than other brands. Thanks again iHerb :-)

Very good stuff

Posted by 5343858378748208332 on Jul 10, 2014

I've used this product for roughly a week now and I've already seen changes in my psoriasis. It's not so red as it used to be and seeing that the strongest psoriasis cream didn't really help much, I figured I'd give this a try and I'm really happy I did. The lid was broken when I received the bottle though, but I did manage to find a lid from another bottle that worked, so all in all it wasn't really a problem. If you feel like 1 teaspoon in 8 oz of water becomes too strong for you, you could try what I tend to do. Mix it with with 16-32 oz (500 mL to 1 litre) instead and sip if throughout the day. It can stain a lot of things if you don't dilute it properly, and to be honest, it look a bit cool to be sipping "green" water. With regards to taste, however, I had trouble with it for about a day or so. It can be a little bit challenging to be drinking something that has a minty flavor, but I got over it rather quickly. You could, if you wanted to, add it to a smoothie and get your dose that way. All in all, it has a lot of uses and it's up to you to find your use for it. It may not work for everyone, but for me it worked and I'm happy for that. Will definitely buy it again when I'm out!

Great

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on Jun 30, 2014

This product is awesome so many good things happening,energy boost, body cleanse.it tastes great i take one teaspoon straight up in the morning ordered again,great price from IHerb well worth great value.

very good for stomach

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I love it, it helps my digestion and I feel better using this.

too much copper?

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

did not feel good after using it... not sure if it was giving me too much copper...

Still waiting for result as i'm drinking this for TSW (Topical Steroids Withdrawal)

Posted by 5035552454676329327 on May 26, 2014

Taste quite ok when diluted with water...