Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

It took me 60 + years

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I have always had a problem when it came to emptying my bowels. I have gone as long as 5 - 7 days with barely a drop in the bucket !! Now I am so amazed how 1 teaspoon in a glass of water each morning can change all that ! This was truly a blessing for me, you can't always have yogurt with you everywhere you go. Taste is pleasant and the results are Great !

Triple strength liquid chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 05, 2009

This stuff tastes delicious! I used it to rebuild blood after doing a stomach bleed. I prefer to take it straight and follow with water.

surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.

An internal deodourizer

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Eliminates body odor even when exercising for me!

Greatly tasting chlorophyll

Posted by opheart on Jul 09, 2012

This chlorophyll has a mint flavour - that's why it's very pleasant in summer. I add 1 teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll, 1 tbsp of Barlean's olive leaf complex, 6 drops of alkazone and 12 drops of liquid stevia extract per 500 ml of water. This beverage tastes very nice.

Liquid chlorophyll

Posted by 5544739306728413719 on May 07, 2012

It packaged securely, where was no spillage.It is quite potent.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Apr 22, 2012

it tastes great ,is dead cheap, lasts for ages,makes me feel better,can recommend this to everybody, so healthy,i drink 1 to 3x a day a glas of ozonised water with barleygrasspowder, acaiberries chlorophyl and a few drops of stevia,specially in the morning i feel it when i did not take it.