July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 06, 2008

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

seems to help with dark circles

Posted by christine on Aug 31, 2009

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

Purchased for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

We add this to my 15 year old dog's water. It seems to help with her body odor, and she drinks it happily. I'll keep purchasing!

great

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

took 2 months, I think, and improved digestion, bad breath was better, but I'm afraid of excess copper

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

first week didn't notice any change but now it works perfectly, less acne, more regular bowl movement. Nice and refreshing mint taste to start a new day!