very good for stomach

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I love it, it helps my digestion and I feel better using this.

great

Posted by Reviewer1268558 on Apr 12, 2014

awsome

Best Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

Best Chlorophyll we've tried.

Miracle Supplement!

Posted by plutenco on Feb 27, 2014

I tried it and was absolutely amazed. I literally notice the difference the next week. I have more energy, I feel all around better. No morning breath and no underarm odor! Moreover, it’s a good source of magnesium that alkalizing my body. It has a spearmint flavor and is quite pleasant to drink. I mix 1tbsp of liquid with 250 ml of water; otherwise, it can stain your teeth! I, definitely, will stick to this product. Chlorophyll is effective in increasing oxygen in the blood, cleansing the liver and bowels, removing toxins from the body and deodorizing body odors. Also it’s a powerful antioxidant. If you see green when you go to the bathroom, it’s normal :) If you found this post helpful, please click "YES" below. Thanks!

great product

Posted by chupka on Feb 11, 2014

great taste, great product

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Feb 07, 2014

helps me stay regular, smell good from the inside out & recommended to reduce inflammation.

Great product!

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 26, 2013

I am using this since a while and really feel how it oxygenates my blood and gives me more energy and vitality! Definitely reccomend this product!

Very good!

Posted by 5052281812643642446 on Oct 03, 2013

I am already using my 3rd bottle of this product and I just love it! It helps my digestion, is refreshing and deodorizing like it claims. I feel more awake and energetic when I use it, too, due to its oxygenating effect on the blood. I advise it to a lot of friends and they have the same experience.

awesome

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

a must have for everyone,the results are great, the real energy booster, perfect when taken in the morning!