surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.

An internal deodourizer

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Eliminates body odor even when exercising for me!

very good

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

Nice taste.. Just don't make it too strong when you mix with water.

Great flavour and great quality!

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016

This chlorophyll tastes amazing and the mint is just right. I take it daily with fish oil and thus far have not had an upset stomach. My poop is green most of the time, but it's better than boring brown! I feel energised when I take this product :)

Green and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

I've take this chlorophyll for a long time. And I can say I feel myself healthier and cheerful, inspite of lack of sleep and rest so and a lot of work.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This has really helped with energy levels

Helps with overall well being, smooth skin, loose weight and gain energy

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Mar 08, 2016

Usually i don't write a lot of reviews, only if i am really thrilled with a product. This liquid chlorophyll is a must to have for everyone. It gives you energy, smooth, glowing skin and the best of all it has appetite suppressant effect. I don't grave for sweets any longer and also don't have the desire to eat in between the meals. I usually drink one tee spoon in the morning mixed with water or juice and same in the evening. I think drinking ones a day, should be also enough. Great product that i would love to have for a life time. iHerb please keep providing it!