surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.

An internal deodourizer

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Eliminates body odor even when exercising for me!

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.

Excellent Product, Works Exactly as Expected

Posted by Reviewer1271604 on Aug 22, 2014

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz is an excellent quality product, exactly as described. During the warmer weather, this product is extremely effective in eliminating any unpleasant body odors. As part of my daily ritual, before brushing my teeth I swallow @ 1/4 of a teaspoon in the morning and at night, followed by @ 4 ounces of water. Worked after the second day of use. The only side effect I experience after use is a slight greenish tinge to my teeth, which is why I brush my teeth immediately after every use. Have been using this particular product for more than 5 years. Before I found this product, I tried concentrated liquid chlorophyll capsules, but they were not very effective in controlling personal body odor during sweltering Texas temperatures.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Feb 07, 2012

Within a few days I noticed an amazing difference in my breath and I didn't smell at all when I sweat during workouts. Plus over a couple weeks it had a more thorough effect on my entire digestive system. I love this product, I'm hooked. As an added bonus, since this is an internal cleanser, I've noticed I have less breakouts on my face.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The mint flavor is strong but good. It's easy for me to swallow. It also makes a great food colorant! I used it to make my holiday cookie frosting green and just a tiny amount gave it a great color without any perceptible flavor. A great alternative to unhealthy artificial colorants.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.

Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

very good

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

Nice taste.. Just don't make it too strong when you mix with water.