Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 17, 2009

This stuff is a great energizer! I take it 3 times a day!

Very pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 09, 2009

This is my second time using this product and it's still as good as I remember. I works wonders for those of us who are prone to naturally strong body odor.

Tastiest chlorophyll around

Posted by Reviewer1547306 on Sep 09, 2008

This product will do the trick as far as cleasing your breath without the bad aftertaste. Beware of green everything, however, as it is definitely GREEN.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.