Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

روووووعة

Posted by Ebtesama on Jun 22, 2014

رووووعة والله، أنا أعاني من القولون والانتفاخ والغازات .. ولما صرت أستخدمه بعد الأكل فعلا حسيت براحة .. المنتج طبيعي ومنعش بالنعناع.. أضيف ١ مل (ملعقة أكل) لكاسة موية. كنت أجربه ع الريق مع إضافة ملعقة عسل بس حسيت بشوية آلام ف معدتي واستنتجت إن السبب اني اخذه ع معده فاضية.. لذلك انتبهوا لهالنقطة .. وملاحظة ثانية ترا غطاه مو قوي انكسر ف يدي اول ماوصلني لما جيت اقفله، فخلوكم لطيفين مع الغطا 😁 اعطيه ٥ ستارز أكيد 👍

Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

green is good~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been using this product for close to a year now and I feel it's very helpful in 'regulating' body function and internal cleansing. It's great added to smoothies or on it's own with cold water. The taste is minty and very refreshing. I purchased a different product while visiting family in North America and the difference in quality and taste was significant. This is the best Chlorophyll available that I've discovered.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 17, 2009

This stuff is a great energizer! I take it 3 times a day!