Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3305198 From Greece on Apr 22, 2012

it tastes great ,is dead cheap, lasts for ages,makes me feel better,can recommend this to everybody, so healthy,i drink 1 to 3x a day a glas of ozonised water with barleygrasspowder, acaiberries chlorophyl and a few drops of stevia,specially in the morning i feel it when i did not take it.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman From Norway on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1931074 From Washington on Sep 25, 2011

As careful as I am with the pop-up spout, it seems to leak at the base which runs down the side so there is a ring of green where ever you lay the container down. Beware-the green stains. Also, you don't want to take a dose & run out the door without rinsing well........leads green tongue & teeth. Makes for a beautiful smile : ) : )

surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 From Indiana on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.

Triple strength liquid chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2534564 From Oklahoma on Jul 05, 2009

This stuff tastes delicious! I used it to rebuild blood after doing a stomach bleed. I prefer to take it straight and follow with water.