Helps with overall well being, smooth skin, loose weight and gain energy

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Mar 08, 2016

Usually i don't write a lot of reviews, only if i am really thrilled with a product. This liquid chlorophyll is a must to have for everyone. It gives you energy, smooth, glowing skin and the best of all it has appetite suppressant effect. I don't grave for sweets any longer and also don't have the desire to eat in between the meals. I usually drink one tee spoon in the morning mixed with water or juice and same in the evening. I think drinking ones a day, should be also enough. Great product that i would love to have for a life time. iHerb please keep providing it!

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This has really helped with energy levels

very good

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

Nice taste.. Just don't make it too strong when you mix with water.

bowel detoxer and energy booster

Posted by 4618337841988618431 on Aug 05, 2016

This is a good quality chlorophyll product for me. There was a local brand I use to use that was excellent but was taken off the market and the remaining brands were less potent and had too much spearment in them which I didn't like. This is strong liquid chlorophyll and the mint taste is subtle. I have suffered from bowel/IBS/food intolerance/possible SIBO issues for years, and a supplement like this really helps especially if I have not been rigorous on my diet. To me it feels like it has an anti inflammatory effect & a bacterial overgrowth suppression effect. I thought I remember reading that chlorophyll binds to toxins. I have more energy on it and can think clearer.

Green and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

I've take this chlorophyll for a long time. And I can say I feel myself healthier and cheerful, inspite of lack of sleep and rest so and a lot of work.

Good

Posted by SIDABRINIS-KARDAS on Jul 13, 2016

I liked it very much. It really decreased bad smell of body products :) I think before winter I will buy it again.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Dec 16, 2007

It is so refreshing and minty and it works. I cant get over how good the taste is. Now really comes through with value.

NOW liquid chlorophyll, triple strength

Posted by Reviewer2752248 on Apr 10, 2008

Great product, very good value

Good

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 15, 2008

This taste pretty good, and seems to work well

Now Foods, Liuid Chlorophyll