Posted by Reviewer1699450 on Apr 22, 2011

like the pleasant taste. Beware, you dirty clothes!

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on May 02, 2011

Easy, smooth transaction as always.

I like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2421845 on May 09, 2011

I love this mint taste! Very much tones up since morning, I feel much more vigorous, and fresh!

Love It! Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2671437 on May 20, 2011

Love the triple strength

Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on May 29, 2011

I use this everyday and have for over a year. I love it. It's nice and minty too. I highly recommend it.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2777990 on Jun 05, 2011

Not bad. A bit Minty. Unlike some others which may (deceptively)even have "organic" in their name, this chlorophyll does not have harmful additive(s). Unfortunately, its alfalfa is not organically sourced, but it is not GMO'd (for now) & the rest is natural. Probably good for the breath & detoxification. Most natural I could find.

Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2309416 on Aug 25, 2009

satisfied

Simply Incredible Stuff

Posted by chacho on Mar 30, 2010

I tried other brands but this one is "Triple Strength" I just take it first thing in the morning after exercising. The others I use to take three times daily!Does the body Godd!

Me Likes!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Apr 08, 2010

Thank you Now Foods for this wonderful product. And Thank you iHerb.com, for superior customer satisfaction!