Mixed feelings because very messy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Feb 27, 2012

This is MESSY and it's near impossible not to stain clothes and teeth. It's stopped me using it regularly ... so can not say if there are any health benefits. Really needs to be supplied with a dropper bottle or pipptte ... or a completely different delivery system. I've had to store it in a plastic bag in the fridge and it's already made a mess in there. Won't buy this again ... too messy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1140387 on Feb 25, 2012

Great product and price

I"m been taking it for almost 2 weeks now.

Posted by Reviewer2924157 on Feb 17, 2012

I been taking it for 2 weeks now its great to drink something healthy!

Good "Tonic"

Posted by Reviewer2768251 on Feb 13, 2012

I haven't used this product for very long, but thus far I think it is a very good addition to one's overall vitamin/nutrition arsenal. I normally drink one glass first thing in the morning, and it really helps to open the sinus cavities. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to drink chlorophyll the first thing in the morning, so I try to have a glass around noon.

AMAZING...!

Posted by Reviewer1129425 on Feb 11, 2012

This is just soo amazing! doesn`t taste anything :) I take it with Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, 250 Tablets & Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, Time Release, 90 Tablets. so i hope to see in a few days some results ;)

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Feb 07, 2012

Within a few days I noticed an amazing difference in my breath and I didn't smell at all when I sweat during workouts. Plus over a couple weeks it had a more thorough effect on my entire digestive system. I love this product, I'm hooked. As an added bonus, since this is an internal cleanser, I've noticed I have less breakouts on my face.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2700780 on Jan 28, 2012

It definitely adds energy....chlorophyl is great for cleansing and building our blood...love it! Thank you iHerb for an excellent customer service!!

Exellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2783855 on Jan 17, 2012

We have been using the Liquid Chlorophyll for several months now and we have noticed great overall benefits. I have noticed a toe nail fungus I had has cleared up on my great toe. My husband and I both feel that we have benefitted overall from the use of this product.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Jan 05, 2012

Buy several times, and drink the whole family, good for Fedorov

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Оооh, yes! I adore a chlorophyll! The glass of water and one teaspoon of this mint syrup guarantees to me excellent mood, vivacity and healthy intestines in the morning! To all I recommend!