LOVE IT!!

Posted by 5034974926294540109 on Oct 02, 2016

I started drinking this a couple of weeks ago, along with some spirulina tablets. My energy levels have soared and my desire for sweets has definitely reduced. I definitely feel 'cleaner' from within. Am so happy I purchased this, it has helped me recover after intense workouts as well. Recommend highly.

I like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2421845 on May 09, 2011

I love this mint taste! Very much tones up since morning, I feel much more vigorous, and fresh!

Exellent Quality!

Posted by 4682019599312123040 on Dec 06, 2015

Can't be compared with cap form. The best form of chlorophyll is liquid, it's like water for a thirsty me) Good source of magnesium as well. Perfect product for children) Highly recommend it))))

Good

Posted by holahola on Jan 05, 2011

Smells like thoothpaste but taste mild and good! Round taste. I mix 5 ml with 0,5-0,7 l water.

Great energy!

Posted by Reviewer2334573 on Oct 23, 2011

After the very first spoon I felt so much energy!

chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2337035 on Mar 07, 2011

good price and it's nice that you only take a teaspoon vs. a tablespoon as some other brands require.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Mar 09, 2011

This product did everything (energy increase & detox) I read in the reviews. It works quickly. The spout on the bottle is a very nice feature.

great no odeur anymore! and tastes good

Posted by 5361618271340075300 on Sep 01, 2014

I live in the tropics and its very hot here. So its nice to have something healthy that keeps you from smelling sweaty. I take a sip in the morning and a sip after lunch. Works great. I use 1 bottle every 6 weeks. Taste is good. Teeth will be green. But just either brush your teeth after or eat something. I use this in combination with thai deodorant stone! I recommend this

Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on May 29, 2011

I use this everyday and have for over a year. I love it. It's nice and minty too. I highly recommend it.

great