Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very good stuff

Posted by 5343858378748208332 on Jul 10, 2014

I've used this product for roughly a week now and I've already seen changes in my psoriasis. It's not so red as it used to be and seeing that the strongest psoriasis cream didn't really help much, I figured I'd give this a try and I'm really happy I did. The lid was broken when I received the bottle though, but I did manage to find a lid from another bottle that worked, so all in all it wasn't really a problem. If you feel like 1 teaspoon in 8 oz of water becomes too strong for you, you could try what I tend to do. Mix it with with 16-32 oz (500 mL to 1 litre) instead and sip if throughout the day. It can stain a lot of things if you don't dilute it properly, and to be honest, it look a bit cool to be sipping "green" water. With regards to taste, however, I had trouble with it for about a day or so. It can be a little bit challenging to be drinking something that has a minty flavor, but I got over it rather quickly. You could, if you wanted to, add it to a smoothie and get your dose that way. All in all, it has a lot of uses and it's up to you to find your use for it. It may not work for everyone, but for me it worked and I'm happy for that. Will definitely buy it again when I'm out!

Energy Boost & great body cleanse

Posted by LadyAly on Jul 22, 2014

This product is great. It's my daily energy boost & body cleanse. I think it tastes great, I take one teaspoon in the morning not diluted. I will be ordering again. Great price as its concentrated & it last longer than other brands. Thanks again iHerb :-)

Energy, Energy, Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

As soon as I started taking this I realized it was a wonder food and rushed to buy another bottle just so I didn't run out. Forget trying to use a spoon it's messy, just use the cap to pour it in a glass of cold water. It's refreshing and gives amazing energy. I can only imagine the good this live food is doing for my body.

Mint Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Perfectly refreshes a mouth. I like its taste. Large volume and for long time will suffice.

VERY - VERY GOOD!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

SUPER CHLOROPHYLL, GOOD MINT.