Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Nov 11, 2009

Not the tastiest thing you'll ever down, but extremely effective. Having tried seven glucosamine/chondroitin formulae, this is by far the best-working of the bunch.

Better results better absorption

Posted by Reviewer1989394 on Sep 13, 2009

Noticed that liquid seems to be absorbed better and acts faster. Effect on heavily damaged hips due to septic arthritis apparent within days instead of months. Some effect within hours; lower pain levels.

Great for my Joints

Posted by Reviewer1834094 on Jan 22, 2008

This stuff works great on my Joints. i sit on a computer all day so having joint pain is not unusual. But by just taking a sip each day, work became much easier.

old bones

Posted by Reviewer1159082 on Nov 24, 2009

I use this product on my 12 year old labrador it is nice because i can just mix it into her food. She seems to be able to get around a bit better since i started using it.

Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin w/ MSM

Posted by Reviewer1379977 on Jan 10, 2010

I think this Liquis Glucosamine is Great. Felt results in 3 days

5*+ product

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011

Ordered for my knee pain, it's a week and I really feel the difference, very good product.

Great for Kitty

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Jul 19, 2011

My cat needs this for cystitis. This is the same ratio of Glucosamine and Chondroitin as in the cat product I used to get. I put in 1/2 teaspoon in her food; it is so easy and no food coloring or SLS like in the cat product.

Best stuff for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2768727 on Apr 29, 2010

I have terrible joint pain. I tried this product and within 2 days my joint pain was gone. I take it everyday and have had great results. Also, I sent a bottle to my friend who has RA -her joint pain has subsided as well.

Now Foods, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer2168982 on Jun 13, 2010

This product is easy to take and ... once you get over that it contains shell fish-based ingredients, it tastes pretty good. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin product.

GREAT ON MY JOINTS!

Posted by 5364390230899470011 on Jan 02, 2014

I work at the warehouse and walk throughout my shift. I ordered this product and it has been awesome on my knees. I drink it with orange juice for better taste. I have ordered twice already.