Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Nov 11, 2009

Not the tastiest thing you'll ever down, but extremely effective. Having tried seven glucosamine/chondroitin formulae, this is by far the best-working of the bunch.

Better results better absorption

Posted by Reviewer1989394 on Sep 13, 2009

Noticed that liquid seems to be absorbed better and acts faster. Effect on heavily damaged hips due to septic arthritis apparent within days instead of months. Some effect within hours; lower pain levels.

Great for my Joints

Posted by Reviewer1834094 on Jan 22, 2008

This stuff works great on my Joints. i sit on a computer all day so having joint pain is not unusual. But by just taking a sip each day, work became much easier.

old bones

Posted by Reviewer1159082 on Nov 24, 2009

I use this product on my 12 year old labrador it is nice because i can just mix it into her food. She seems to be able to get around a bit better since i started using it.

Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin w/ MSM

Posted by Reviewer1379977 on Jan 10, 2010

I think this Liquis Glucosamine is Great. Felt results in 3 days

5*+ product

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011

Ordered for my knee pain, it's a week and I really feel the difference, very good product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3073223 on Jul 10, 2009

My mom loved this product. Although it's her first time to have this, but she felt warm on her painful knee, especially at night. So now she can sleep better.

good cause it's a liquid

Posted by Reviewer3081503 on Oct 17, 2007

I like this product because it goes right to my system. works much better than capsules or tablets. Taste is fine.

Pleasant taste and delivers!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Being an active bassist and biker, this product definitely helps me overcome joint and tendon inflammation. A pleasant taste makes it much easier to maintain a daily dosage.

Does What It Says

Posted by 4704608084368411297 on Mar 22, 2014

I normally buy something similar to this from Holland & Barrett, and it's also more expensive. When I saw this advertised online I thought why not give it a go and see if it works. Well, it Definately works . I have problems with my knees, I suffer with Athritis quite bad, so I need to take a supplement on a regular basis. I feel this works better than the one from Holland & Barretts, also this has a much better taste. Will I purchase this again? Yes I will!