It Even Taste Good

Posted by Reviewer2233721 on Jan 29, 2012

I have been taking the liquid glucosamine for about 6 months now and I am very happy with it. The citrus taste is very pleasant.

best way to take

Posted by Reviewer2457943 on Feb 06, 2012

tastes better each time you take it, not bad to start with either. Take BIG pills or this liquid. I will take the liquid thank you. GREAT PRODUCT!

Good for the joints

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Feb 09, 2012

The liquid formula seems to absorb faster. This tastes good too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2929019 on Feb 10, 2012

very good product, liquid for is better than capsules

It really works... and fast!

Posted by 5587959299856247132 on Feb 19, 2013

The pain on my joint disappears quickly when I took a dosage of the liquid glucosamine. I had tried Glucosamine tablets form before and it never seems to work that great.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2602105 on May 14, 2008

Very effective in reducing joint problems.

Hhhmmm

Posted by Reviewer1481653 on May 22, 2008

I still can't say for sure if this stuff actually helps my old, worn out knees, but I take it with at least hopes that it does. I've tried other products with similar formulas. This tastes the best which is a plus.

lynne

Posted by Reviewer1166340 on Jul 10, 2008

Really good. Love the taste. So easy to use. Will know more over time if it has had an affect on my joints. 4 stars

Easy to take formula

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jul 12, 2008

Another great product and value from Now Foods.

Good value, shoddy packaging

Posted by Reviewer3043038 on Sep 04, 2008

I actually bought this product for my arthritic cat. I mix a tiny amount in a bit of milk and she drinks ti right up. It's a great value since a single bottle lasts like 6 months, while cat size pills will cost you around ten times as much for the same number of doses ( plus liquid is generally a superior product). The bottle it's self is a bit mediocre in quality, which si why I'm only giving ti 4 stars. Still, if you have a geriatric cat, you can't beat the value. I'm sure ti would work well for humans, too, but I prefer the cheaper pills for that.