Joint pain

Posted by ReviewerIsabella on Feb 09, 2013

My joint pain is more an RSA complaint due to computer overuse etc. I feel this product taken each morning (easy to drink from the fridge) helps sore joints and I like the taste.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1192710 on Jul 15, 2013

Very tasty piece. I drink every morning during food. I hope well will strengthen my joints.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by 5674937899721048045 on Apr 18, 2014

Seems to be quite effective and certainly I'm going to buy it again!!!! thank you I-herb!!!

good for you

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Oct 20, 2012

but tastes thick - ended up using it in protein shakes so I didn't have to taste it.

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 4824276917251359203 on Apr 30, 2015

Great tasting product. Only been using for a short time and will order again

Great flavor,

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 11, 2015

The only reason I've rated this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I found it to be just a tad too sweet, but the flavor is excellent. Too soon to tell yet whether I've found it to be beneficial, but the capsules I'd ordered last time from Now Foods most definitely were (gave me super-soft skin and hair) so I don't see why the liquid form wouldn't be.

I've used this product for over a year

Posted by 5494763831559652745 on Jun 21, 2016

I decided to try this product based on a recommendation by a close friend. I have had weakness in both knee joints--but no significant pain. An orthopedist explained there is little if no "tissue" between the knee joints. I haven't opted to undergo knee replacement(s) given the lack of pain. I did feel a better comfort level after I had used this product for 3-4 weeks. What discomfort I did have became minimal and my right knee's strength improved. I know I do need to do more exercise to achieve better strength but I intend to continue using this product as I DO believe it is beneficial.