Liquid Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by 4824276917251359203 on Apr 30, 2015

Great tasting product. Only been using for a short time and will order again

I've used this product for over a year

Posted by 5494763831559652745 on Jun 21, 2016

I decided to try this product based on a recommendation by a close friend. I have had weakness in both knee joints--but no significant pain. An orthopedist explained there is little if no "tissue" between the knee joints. I haven't opted to undergo knee replacement(s) given the lack of pain. I did feel a better comfort level after I had used this product for 3-4 weeks. What discomfort I did have became minimal and my right knee's strength improved. I know I do need to do more exercise to achieve better strength but I intend to continue using this product as I DO believe it is beneficial.

Great flavor,

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 11, 2015

The only reason I've rated this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I found it to be just a tad too sweet, but the flavor is excellent. Too soon to tell yet whether I've found it to be beneficial, but the capsules I'd ordered last time from Now Foods most definitely were (gave me super-soft skin and hair) so I don't see why the liquid form wouldn't be.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Sep 03, 2015

I got this to help with my skin! thinks like collagen production! Cant say if it worked, but I feel pretty good.

Don't use this often

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Bought this as a mouth rinse. Haven't used it very often.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »