Convenient to take

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on Apr 03, 2016

Proper product.

Bad product

Posted by 5240071663524371961 on Jun 04, 2015

Will not buy NowFoods anymore. Terrible service and bad products.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Jan 06, 2015

I need Vit D3 to keep away herpes fibromyalgia, hand crusts, and i think other specific things i can't think of right now, and this works. I like the fact it's in medium chain triglycerides, is from lanolin., and you can use it topically as well.

a strong oil taste

Posted by 4990955820109816907 on Oct 17, 2014

A storng taste of old oil

Convenient & easy to use

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

When IOM changed the recommendation for Vit D, I knew I had to get this for my kid when he was a little toddler. Little children usually do not get enough exposure to the sun which is a natural & best form of vitamin D, so I suspect my child may likely be deficient in Vit D. I put 4 drops in his 100ml milk bottle & he does not have any complaints. My boy is older now & I put 5-6 drops in in his breakfast cereal. My only gripe with this bottle is the dispenser. The liquid dropper comes loose from the cap when you tighten a little too much. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

OK

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 05, 2014

I can't really tell if it's working since I didn't do blood tests. It is very easy to use, tasteless. Large amount.

Good Product

Posted by 5422680808282373693 on Mar 03, 2014

Lasts forever! No taste.

Great product for D-3 supplementation

Posted by 5059495217687896593 on Jan 28, 2014

We've been giving this to our kid for awhile now and it does the trick as far as getting D levels up to normal.

No title

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jan 02, 2014

This is essential for fighting cancer, yet average Westerners aren't aware of the critical connection. If you don't sun yourself 365 days a year for 15 to 30 minutes a day, you're likely in need of D3. Millions of Americans don't get enough D in their diet. Deficiency of D causes dietary calcium not to be absorbed. Adults should take 600 International Units (IU) daily unless you get some robust exposure to strong, blinding sun on a given day. Read about the benefits, cautions and dosing of D at mayoclinic.org > Patient Care & Health Info > "Drugs & supplements A-Z."

great for cold season

Posted by 5211879981742491351 on Nov 08, 2013

keeps my kid safe from rachitis during cold season,the kids love it, it has no taste