Good for the kids

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Jan 31, 2009

We haven't gotten much sun since the summer so we really need vitamin D. I purchased this as a replacement for a yucky multivitamin that my still largely breastfed 10-month-old had been taking. This has no taste so it's easy for her to take, and doesn't have the ingredients I'm trying to avoid. I've also given it to my 5-year-old and noticed that her cheeks have regained their healthy glow.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Nov 09, 2009

Medium chain triglyceride oil(MCT)that it's suspended in is coconut and pharm grade manafactured by Nestle. It's better than GMO-soybean in the soft gels (Jarrow) love Jarrow BUT they need to ditch the GMO cheap soy. Swanson is another good brand it's in olive oil but I think this oil will not go rancid easily. Easier to give both my toddlers their sunshine in a bottle.

Ray of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2287177 on Feb 02, 2009

I wish I knew of this product way before now as my body really needed this vitamin. I feel so positive and warm inside since I started taking this dropper full of sunshine.Thank You for keeping this product at a price I can afford as I do have other meds I have to take. Just think one dropper full is like ray of positive energy.Thank You

Vitamin D-drops easy to handle

Posted by Reviewer1941667 on Feb 23, 2010

In the middle of February 2010 we received four bottles with vitamin D-drops. The bottles are easy to handle. Especially the children like the drops. They move their spoons spontaneously to Dad when he picks up the bottle to give them their daily portion of eight drops with their breakfast. The journey to Holland took almost three weeks because Dutch customs put the package aside for almost two weeks. When it arrived the package was in excellent condition. We like to order from Now Foods in the USA because we get more for the same money than in Holland. With greetings from the Netherlands, William

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Nov 10, 2010

Only used for a short time but not bad. However, after a few months the dropper lid broke; not very good packaging; otherwise a good product.

Cap quality

Posted by Reviewer2582611 on Feb 25, 2011

Quality of the cap should be better. It shatters.

Good vitamin for a baby.

Posted by Reviewer2741050 on Mar 08, 2010

We've been feeding this stuff to our two-month-old baby for almost two weeks now. Very well tolerated, doesn't seem to cause any stomach upset and goes down a lot better than any comparable product sold here in Finland.

Vitamin D, good for immune system!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Nov 24, 2009

SO happy with this product! i can mix it with formula for my toddlers! since taking this with cod liver oil, they have not had any flu or colds! This is a definite keeper!

Easy way to get your D

Posted by Reviewer1316058 on Jan 25, 2010

Very easy to take with no after taste at all

This is good for little ones.

Posted by Bonfire on Mar 09, 2009

When there is a few days in a row that we can't get outside I can give my 3 year old a drop. He already takes a chewable multivit, but the extra D helps when we can't get enough sunshine. Lots of new studies out there on vit D.