Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

I am very happy with this stuff. The dropper works great, and I love that I can use it in 100 IU increments. After juicing for my kids, I put this in and they can't taste the difference. VItamin D3 is so good for you, and the lanolin form is one of the best ways to get it.

Product

Posted by Reviewer2834464 on Aug 15, 2011

Very good thanks

vit d

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Aug 31, 2011

great stuff and inexpensive too

So easy to use

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

As I'm a supplement freak, I'm already taking alot of different supplements a day. Having this drop form is so easy to consume. I just add it to my water and drink it down while swallowing other supplements and that will take care of my Vit D requirement. Though I stay on the sunny side of the earth, we put sunblock on all day and stay indoors most of the time, so ironically we will need this as well!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1503126 on May 25, 2012

Seems to be just as good as the capsules I normally get.

Easy to dose with, can blend into food if like (but don't cook with it!)

Posted by LilleaRaychel on May 29, 2012

I really appreciate a simple D supplement that I can dose out as I please, 100 IU at a time. I can react to fillers in tablets and capsules, and MCT oil is a really good choice as a carrier oil for supplements like this.

D3 without magnesium stearate

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012

Now D3 is good product made of lanolin and it doesn't contain magnesium stearate. At the moment, Now D3 is my favorite vitamin D. ( I have used before Michael's Naturopathic D3 5000 IU with K2, but I stopped because it contain magnesium stearate, that can prevent nutrient absorption. )

great product

Posted by Reviewer3054546 on Jul 09, 2012

the best product from the best shopping site. I regularly buy this (and anything else I can) to get it shipped to the UK, it is going to make me live forever (hopefully). Only downside is that the dropper can sometimes come apart.

Now Foods, Liquid Vitamin D-3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 5119917437000253758 on Aug 04, 2012

this product did wonders to my kid... i would definetly recommend for anyone who has vitD deficiency ..

Didn't try yet

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Nov 18, 2012

I didn't try it yet because of my own reasons, but I tried to find LIQUID vitamin D few years, so I bought it, when found, and try it soon!