review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2040093 on Nov 15, 2009

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 28, 2009

My husband uses this and as far as we know it is taking care of his liver issues.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on May 11, 2012

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Posted by Reviewer1351460 on Apr 11, 2009

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

I stopped taking due to my issues.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 17, 2013

I stopped the pills and stopped eating all liver. The liver in animals filters toxins and I`m really worried about the GM`d (genetically modified) grains growth hormones, steroids etc. I`ve been researching. I`ll keep you updated.

good product but has other ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jun 22, 2013

i wish it came with liver only.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3234822 on Oct 09, 2011

good value

Affordable and quality

Posted by Reviewer3121470 on Nov 28, 2011

Now Foods stuff is usually dependable, and these are no exception. I wish they were from grass-fed beef, but considering the price and availability I am happy to make this my second choice overall for liver caps.