Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Keep that Liver in top Condition

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Feb 12, 2010

In an age when everyday you hear these commericals describing the life threatening changes that are done to the liver from taking certain perscription drugs, Detoxing the liver is a MUST for survival. A friend who had been perscribed Zoloft had liver problems after one year of taking the drug. Told her about Now's Liver Detox and Regenerator, which she started taking and after 3 months she felt like a new person. The physical problems that occurred from the ailing liver, such as the yellowing of the skin and eyes, and the tired feeling vanished. It is a MUST if taking these new perscription drugs that a liver cleanser be used as an aid to counteract the adverse liver effects brought about by them.

Assists more than just your liver

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Aug 18, 2010

I started taking this as part of a detox program for my liver (in addition to DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate. I've since found many of the herbs in this formula are recommended to help with other conditions I have: type 2 diabetes, uterine fibroids, estrogen dominance. In addition to helping the liver detox, this formula also has herbs recommended to detox the pancreas and drain the lymphatic system. Whenever I take this product, I feel better and it seems to be helping me flush out and eliminate toxins that have builts up in my body. Combining this supplemetn with exercise, eating more whole, organic foods, including fruits and vegetables, I do think my body is healing.

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Aug 09, 2010

When I began taking this liver detoxifier I'd been having gallbladder pain and the accompanying loss of energy for a week or so. I had not done a gallstone flush, which I sometimes do; yet on the second or third morning that I took this product I passed a few gallstones, and have not had any discomfort since. My energy level quickly improved, also. I will continue to take this daily until the bottle is gone, and will remember it for the future! I trust the purity and quality of NOW products.

Feel better than I have in quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1265789 on Jul 30, 2010

Began taking a few days before adding C.C. Pollen, High Desert Bee Pollen. Between the two, I haven't needed daily naps. The other thing I noticed was that the heart palpitations and the feeling of some kind of "activity" inside my body stopped. I definitely have more energy. FYI, main health issues have been candida, unstable blood sugar and weak adrenals. I will definitely order more of this product.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues.