Zero effect

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Mar 19, 2016

Been taking it for 3 weeks now - zero effect, I took pure milt thistle a year ago and had a very good result, this supplement is just a placebo in comparison, will not buy again

Very Disappointed With The " New" Formula - If You're A Long Time User...You May Be Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2878486 on Apr 21, 2014

We are so disappointed the formula has been changed. This Used To Be One Of The Best Products Around. Now, it no longer has bupleurum and other highly effective liver cleansing ingredients. And with the widespread popularity of this product over the years, it seems senseless the company would just randomly reformulate it, and make it so ineffective. Now, we're on the search for something that actually works. This product used to be so good, we wouldn't be without an extra bottle on hand.

Awful stench

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

Upon opening the bottle I nearly vomitted. Against my better judgement I took some anyway, thinking that medicine doesn't usually taste good. These made me feel terrible and the smell hadn't changed when they came out the other end. I don't know if my bottle had become rancid in transit or that's how they are meant to be but I threw this product in the garbage. I'm currently using another liver cleanser from iherb without sickly odours.

Not for me

Posted by Osanderos on Aug 09, 2012

Had problems with this product. Be careful if you have some kind of organ disease or problem.

did not try yet

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

i can not rate this one yet because i have not been takng it yet

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3247646 on Sep 01, 2008

2 pills was all it took to set off really bad food allergies.