okey

Posted by Reviewer1413752 on Mar 04, 2012

i am not sure if this its working, i may need to get a second bottle as probably effect is mild, i am near to end the bottle and looks like i have less acne in my face, maybe with a second bottle i get rid of the back acne too, i find it to be a bit expensive however

Excellent, synergistic ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 22, 2012

I used this in conjunction with Nature's Way Kidney Bladder and I can say that after 6 days I saw a difference in my urine, eye circles and also had brighter eyes. I highly recommend. The two together make you go to the toilette often, so drink a lot of water with them/it.

Good, but very diuretic

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Sep 29, 2011

Like many reviewers here have mentioned, this has everything but the kitchen sink in it. It does a very good job at detoxing and regenerating the liver. My only complaint is that it has too strong of a diuretic action. While taking this product I have to urinate every hour or so. After four days I felt dehydrated, even though I was drinking lots of fluids. I will probably use this every few months for a short time.

For Seasonal Detox

Posted by jemolian on Sep 28, 2011

Great mixture of some common ingredients for liver detoxification. Great for a seasonal detox.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Aug 30, 2011

I have been using it for a week. I have not yet felt any "magic" results as it was written in other reviews.

Great Ingredients and Price

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Jun 22, 2011

Great ingredients and price, too early to assess the effects. Will report back later.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jun 02, 2011

I have not used this product long enough to tell whether or not it has worked like the other reviews said. I bought this on the basis of the other people's reviews and also because I have faith in the NOW FOODS. I will continue to use it.

think it's working, not sure

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

not sure, but will continue

liver detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1875393 on Jan 03, 2011

waiting to see

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3195345 on Oct 24, 2010

I'm not sure if it is really helping my liver. But I like the blend of ingredients in this supplement. In addition, it doesn't irritate my stomach since I have a sensitive stomach.