Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

This product helped me a lot

Posted by 5435796010137550198 on May 05, 2013

I am a man over sixty years old. I acquired Hepatitis C virus as a young blood and blood plasma donor, when I was maybe 25 years old. It was kind of dormant for years only sometimes giving me feeling of fatigue. Last year things got worse. I had a feeling of hardening of my liver plus all those nasty things associated with acute liver disease. I was nauseatic and constantly exhausted. I started taking this detoxifier and regenerator in March of this year and today I can say my liver works very well again. I am combining this with LifeExtension Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants and I feel healthy again. If you have a liver problem I would recommend to try these two excellent products. I hope these herbal products here will help you as much as it helped me.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues.

Very Disappointed With The " New" Formula - If You're A Long Time User...You May Be Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2878486 on Apr 21, 2014

We are so disappointed the formula has been changed. This Used To Be One Of The Best Products Around. Now, it no longer has bupleurum and other highly effective liver cleansing ingredients. And with the widespread popularity of this product over the years, it seems senseless the company would just randomly reformulate it, and make it so ineffective. Now, we're on the search for something that actually works. This product used to be so good, we wouldn't be without an extra bottle on hand.

Easy to swallow, no more pain!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jun 08, 2012

I am so thank-ful I begun this Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator, After sufferinf severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome with the birth of my son, I've been experiencing, pan near my liver and gallbladder-which also has a 1.4cm sone in it...thank-you pregnancy, I have been on these for 3 weeks and have had no pain for 2 weeks. Thnak-you Now for a great, easy, no burping up flavours herbal remedy! Praise GOD!

I felt the difference right away!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I take this along with Magnesium Malate. Together, they work wonders. I used to have chronic fatigue. I feel so much better now. With the extra energy that I have, I am more productive, and I am able to exercise again. It helped lose some of the extra weight I have gained lately. I highly recommend it.