Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

It works!

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

A few months ago I had some concerning liver profile lab results and the doctor wanted to retest me in a few weeks. The next test was no better and then my doctor wanted to to do a whole lot more testing. I began taking these as directed on the bottle and when I was retested the third time everything came back normal. Highly recommended!

OMG ! Love this stuff

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Oct 12, 2009

Love it ! It has pretty much cleared up my varicose veins while detoxing my liver / body. My veins are not as ugly as they use to be, it seems that they are getting less and less visible as well, at least the big ones are now alot smaller and less veiner. I'm very happy with this product.

Liver Detoxifer

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jun 21, 2008

I had been looking for a long time for something for a Liver Detoxifier that would help my Fatty liver eliminate the toxics that were making me sick and I am so glad that I finally found this one because it really does a great job. I have so much more energy than ever!

Very good

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3225103 on Feb 03, 2010

Toxins in the Liver are responsible for anger problems because liver controlls anger. After taking the detoxifier for a while you will have better moods, less anger issues besides healthier liver. Treat the liver - you will treat the anger issues. Sign of liver problems: deep vertical lines between the eyes.

Amazing results!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Aug 05, 2010

Wow, I have to say I am a nutritionist who eats clean and lives a healthy very active life. My liver really had no need for detoxifying since I rarely drink too, but since I love to try to products I gave this a shot. So many benefits I've found immediately! No more stomach aches from IBS I suffered from (mostly stress related!) Killed my daily appetite for sweets (crave the sugar!!)and somewhat of an appetite suppressant too which is bad for me since I exercise a lot and need the energy And gave me energy that I wasn't expected! I recommend this to literally everyone!!