Very good

Posted by Reviewer3225103 on Feb 03, 2010

Toxins in the Liver are responsible for anger problems because liver controlls anger. After taking the detoxifier for a while you will have better moods, less anger issues besides healthier liver. Treat the liver - you will treat the anger issues. Sign of liver problems: deep vertical lines between the eyes.

Very good formula

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Mar 02, 2011

having studied Chinese herbs, I found this product to be extremely effective. This is not something I would use long term, however, I would use it from time to time. I received the product very wuickly and it was very fresh.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

Have been taking one to three of these a day, was going to say that I cant really say I've noticed huge changes as I have been taking quite a variety of supplements but actually I have been having liver pains over the last year or two and I haven't had any since starting this... I have been feeling more energetic lately as well as more balanced hormonally, as I mentioned though I am taking an arsenal of supplements... I am a recovering addict and after researching the Thomas method etc have included this amongst lots of other supplements and green smoothies, lots of vegie juices lots and lots of fruit and veg!Trying to make it up to my poor body...

Not a Bad Product

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jun 24, 2010

I have taken for a week and notice that i don't feel that bloated and feels lighter.

Zero effect

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Mar 19, 2016

Been taking it for 3 weeks now - zero effect, I took pure milt thistle a year ago and had a very good result, this supplement is just a placebo in comparison, will not buy again

gentle on the system

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

this has a great combination of ingredients and potency at a reasonable price. i was worried that it might be too strong and cause discomfort in order to work. but as far as side effects of detox supplements go, i hardly know i'm taking it. my skin did break out a bit intitially, indicating that toxins are being flushed from my system. but it was short lived and now my complexion looks great. no cramping or urgency at full dosage.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 25, 2011

i was sick for over 2years, drinking a lot of alcohol and not always eating heathy food. my all metabolism and body felt sick and tired. i decided to go through detox few weeks ago. i ordered this liver detoxifier& regenerator + candida clear (from now foods as well). the combination was very good for me, it really helped me going through a hard process. after the first day, i had more energy and could start to work out again, my all body really responded to it. it's been almost a month, and i feel very much heathier, i also lost the weight i gained these 2past years (6kgs) and my body shape is back to what it was. i am not saying it is a miracle, because i have been on a diet for a month and worked out 2 to 3times a week. But these capsules really helped cleansing my body and heal my sick body. give it a try....it works!

great value product

Posted by Reviewer2919293 on Jan 29, 2011

FINALLY A PRODUCT THAT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THIS WORKING EVEN AFTER ONE WEEK ONLY.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 01, 2011

really works 2-3 weeks and my liver is great...and i have more relax. fine!!

it works

Posted by 5610018190165393149 on Jan 12, 2013

I believe it helped my liver recover at a miraculous speed - doctors had predicted a much longer recovery.