for damaged liver

Posted by burdypie on Nov 29, 2007

Recently discovered I had caught a liver fluke in Africa, and this product is repairing my liver noticeably.(After using mandatory Biltricide drug to clear flukes).Been ill for 11 years, with supposed chronic fatigue.This is fabulous mix, I've experienced no nausea as with other liver mixes, and rebuilding my health daily.The liver is the at the top of the organ hierarchy: if the liver's not right, diabetes,thyroid,gall bladder, adrenal problems (and more) develop.Very pleased with this, will need to take it long term.

It's only 3 days of usage and I already feel improvement

Posted by 4880439229845687540 on May 10, 2015

This is probably the first time health supplement affected me in a good way. I've been tired and sleepy for the past 3 years. I took 2 pills (instead of 3) and went to sleep. The next day I woke up refreshed and energetic. Repeated - same effect. I can't believe what magic is this! Will order again for sure

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

Have been taking one to three of these a day, was going to say that I cant really say I've noticed huge changes as I have been taking quite a variety of supplements but actually I have been having liver pains over the last year or two and I haven't had any since starting this... I have been feeling more energetic lately as well as more balanced hormonally, as I mentioned though I am taking an arsenal of supplements... I am a recovering addict and after researching the Thomas method etc have included this amongst lots of other supplements and green smoothies, lots of vegie juices lots and lots of fruit and veg!Trying to make it up to my poor body...

Not a Bad Product

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jun 24, 2010

I have taken for a week and notice that i don't feel that bloated and feels lighter.

gentle on the system

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

this has a great combination of ingredients and potency at a reasonable price. i was worried that it might be too strong and cause discomfort in order to work. but as far as side effects of detox supplements go, i hardly know i'm taking it. my skin did break out a bit intitially, indicating that toxins are being flushed from my system. but it was short lived and now my complexion looks great. no cramping or urgency at full dosage.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 25, 2011

i was sick for over 2years, drinking a lot of alcohol and not always eating heathy food. my all metabolism and body felt sick and tired. i decided to go through detox few weeks ago. i ordered this liver detoxifier& regenerator + candida clear (from now foods as well). the combination was very good for me, it really helped me going through a hard process. after the first day, i had more energy and could start to work out again, my all body really responded to it. it's been almost a month, and i feel very much heathier, i also lost the weight i gained these 2past years (6kgs) and my body shape is back to what it was. i am not saying it is a miracle, because i have been on a diet for a month and worked out 2 to 3times a week. But these capsules really helped cleansing my body and heal my sick body. give it a try....it works!

Does what it says.

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

I use this product after travel, and when I have not been eating well. I can feel the difference within a week. I usually use the product for 7-10 days when needed, then take a break until I feel like my liver needs help.

great value product

Posted by Reviewer2919293 on Jan 29, 2011

FINALLY A PRODUCT THAT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THIS WORKING EVEN AFTER ONE WEEK ONLY.

roadhog

Posted by Reviewer1233631 on Jul 01, 2008

Powerful protection against cell damage and when taken with Choline, great to control and eliminate triglicerides in the liver.

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This seems to help with bile production and regulate digestion. The ingredients are well chosen for liver support and healing.