Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

This seems to help with bile production and regulate digestion. The ingredients are well chosen for liver support and healing.

No More Sharp Random Pains In Liver Area

Posted by 4669345532003295496 on Jul 20, 2016

I always use to randomly get awful sharp pains that lasted a few seconds in my liver area due to a "sluggish" liver & elevated liver enzymes. Ever since taking this product the liver pain has gone away completely and I've only been using this product for 4 days, seems to work. Will get my liver enzymes tested in a few months to see if it works for certain.

Superb, feels good

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 22, 2012

My husband swears by this. He feels great taking it. I will start too. Says he feels much better on it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1087115 on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased this for my husband to help with his high cholesterol. He wants to avoid prescription drugs so he has been taking red yeast rice and garlic capsules for years along with being a marathon runner and exercising regularly. Still his numbers were high so I purchased this and also added Now's Flush-Free Niacin.....His physician called recently with his latest blood work results and his cholesterol levels are now normal. I just started taking it myself since mine is now high and we shall see how I do on it. Would highly recommend this product!

it works

Posted by 5610018190165393149 on Jan 12, 2013

I believe it helped my liver recover at a miraculous speed - doctors had predicted a much longer recovery.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 01, 2011

really works 2-3 weeks and my liver is great...and i have more relax. fine!!

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

My wife has a fatty liver and her blood tests should high liver enzymes. She started taking these and the next test showed her enzymes were dropping. Taking these was the only change she made.

For Seasonal Detox

Posted by jemolian on Sep 28, 2011

Great mixture of some common ingredients for liver detoxification. Great for a seasonal detox.

Has helped me tremendously!

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Aug 19, 2008

I've taken this for 3 months and it's helped me tremendously with digestion and sluggish liver. It's a quality product for a great price and I plan to continue taking it.

Less Bloating

Posted by Reviewer3062383 on Nov 27, 2011

I get lots of bloated tummies etc... so have to be very careful what I eat - very little dairy, no bread etc... these have been amazing as in removing fluid retention I feel - feel good on them and probably more energy - although I am a very active person. Anyway going to order more - highly recommend. Also service from iherb fantastic.