Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator

Posted by Reviewer1875767 on Mar 07, 2014

Great product! Keeping your liver clean and free from toxins is essential for a long life that's worry free. Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator helps me stay healthy.

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking supplement comes with MIlk Thistle Extract and this seems to work the best compared to Milk Thisle supplment alone.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Now Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator and this combi works best I can feel it. Its just like literally I am not drunk clear minded compared to the milk thistle experience - I am little drunk but I can still drink and drink knowing I am not able to think so clearly. No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Effective product.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

I bought this product for it's Detoxifying Antioxidant properties. I'm feeling great,looking healthier and have more energy. I believe this product is a major contributing factor to my over all feeling. Thank you iHerb

Tummy feels better

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

My tummy seems calmer and digests better when I use these tablets. I will continue to buy them .

Too soon to judge

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 16, 2013

I will let you know after I get my blood tested again.

no huge impact

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

This didn't make me feel any different.

Now Liver detox

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

Great for cleaning and fast elimination , also helps with digestion!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1087115 on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased this for my husband to help with his high cholesterol. He wants to avoid prescription drugs so he has been taking red yeast rice and garlic capsules for years along with being a marathon runner and exercising regularly. Still his numbers were high so I purchased this and also added Now's Flush-Free Niacin.....His physician called recently with his latest blood work results and his cholesterol levels are now normal. I just started taking it myself since mine is now high and we shall see how I do on it. Would highly recommend this product!

This product helped me a lot

Posted by 5435796010137550198 on May 05, 2013

I am a man over sixty years old. I acquired Hepatitis C virus as a young blood and blood plasma donor, when I was maybe 25 years old. It was kind of dormant for years only sometimes giving me feeling of fatigue. Last year things got worse. I had a feeling of hardening of my liver plus all those nasty things associated with acute liver disease. I was nauseatic and constantly exhausted. I started taking this detoxifier and regenerator in March of this year and today I can say my liver works very well again. I am combining this with LifeExtension Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants and I feel healthy again. If you have a liver problem I would recommend to try these two excellent products. I hope these herbal products here will help you as much as it helped me.

Hubby's regular supplement at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013