Less Bloating

Posted by Reviewer3062383 on Nov 27, 2011

I get lots of bloated tummies etc... so have to be very careful what I eat - very little dairy, no bread etc... these have been amazing as in removing fluid retention I feel - feel good on them and probably more energy - although I am a very active person. Anyway going to order more - highly recommend. Also service from iherb fantastic.

Not for me

Posted by Osanderos on Aug 09, 2012

Had problems with this product. Be careful if you have some kind of organ disease or problem.

great

Posted by missyhuii on May 05, 2010

great. had some problem with alcohol toxicity... took for around 2weeks and yellowish skin turned normal colour.

Great for Cleansing After Illness

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Dec 12, 2009

Best detoxifier I have ever taken. I was sick for two years and, as a result, had a build up of toxins in my body (causing fatigue, irritability, sense of heaviness, stiff joints and muscles, etc). I felt an immediate difference after the first night. It has been approximately 6 weeks now and I have no joint/muscle stiffness; I am more alert and rarely tired. By the way, drink plenty of water daily with this. I am 125lbs and take in 2 liters/day.

My eyes had yellowish'ness ...

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Jun 10, 2008

My eyes had yellowish'ness so I knew I needed something for my liver, and the milk thistle extract alone I was taking did not make much of a difference. This however, did, it's been a couple weeks and it's almost gone.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3247646 on Sep 01, 2008

2 pills was all it took to set off really bad food allergies.

Helps with allergic reactions

Posted by Reviewer2019433 on Mar 28, 2007

I showed this to my doctor and she said it looks like a great product. I know it is! I have bad environmental allergens and sometimes my skin will turn yellow after an exposure. Liver detox and Vitamin C have been a great help.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Sep 30, 2010

I have a lot of similar products and it's the best. I have small liver issues after a cholecystectomy in 1999 as high bilirubin,calcifications and so on. I feel very well after a month of taking 3 pills per day of Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier.

for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2421551 on Apr 26, 2011

He doesn't complain about his fatigue anymore. and seems to be much more energetic. so I bought another bottle for my sis. Thanks

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1782316 on Apr 27, 2011

this is my 5th bottle - I love it!