Awesome product...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 25, 2010

Everyone in the house loves this and takes it daily. Including doggie who maybe loves it the most. He is only 20 lbs. and eats 2 heaping tsp. mixed with a little yogurt and is satisfied all day long. Builds red blood cells quickly and great source of protein. It is also grass fed liver!

Posted by Reviewer3348235 on Jul 21, 2010

A high quality product. Tastes as good as liver powder can taste.

liver powder

Posted by Reviewer1946414 on Jan 06, 2008

i use this powder in my homemade dog treats...it is great and good for my dogs. iherb has the best price on this product that i could find.

now liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Mar 03, 2011

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement

Fabulous Product

Posted by 5118476554298389974 on Aug 17, 2016

I am 80 years old and my daily exercise routine has become very easy since I have been taking this product. I walk 4 miles, lift weights, row 1000 meters and go on the elliptical for 1/2 mile daily. It used to be rather tiring but I know the liver powder has given me the energy I need, plus a lot left over to go home and cook dinner and malke it through the rest of the day feeling great. Fabulous product.

next best thing

Posted by 101010011 on May 20, 2011

when i am not eating liver, i am downing this. chase it, don't mix it

Great stamina/energy builder

Posted by Reviewer2380991 on Jul 14, 2011

I've used a heaping tablespoon of this almost daily for years. It helps increase and sustain your energy throughout the day, puts roses in your cheeks, makes your nails pink, and confers healthy gums. If you have iron storage disease it's not the thing for you, but if not, Wow! Iherb sent it very quickly. Thanks.

For those who despise liver

Posted by tigercho on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter and my son hate liver and would never eat any, so i figured i should include it in their diet somehow. I just put a tablespoon in their dinner twice a week. It really gives them a nice boost

one of the best supplements you could take!

Posted by Reviewer1553438 on Oct 24, 2011

Now brand liver powder is affordable, and good quality. Aside from good quality cod liver oil, it is one of the best supplements to take, no matter whether you're an endurance athlete, a nursing mother with three other children, or an employee doing the work of two people. My children (age two to seven) will take it if mixed with honey, "bitten" off in small chunks, and washed down with milk or juice. It's worth the "ugh" factor! Suffer the taste, enjoy the results!

Thank you for selling this Now Foods!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Mar 05, 2011

I appreciate it. I am going to use this as a far healthier protein shake replacement. Very good for you. It is included (liver in some form) as part of the Gerson protocol and the Klenner nuerological disease protocol.