Now Foods, Liver Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

good price & the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver

Posted by Reviewer1794079 From California on Mar 25, 2011

the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver is when I mix the powder with ground meat & season it & cook it as usual. (i wish NOW came up with a "heart powder". i have had a heart time finding beef heart.) (my lips & cheek also seem redder too)

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.

Easy to use liver

Posted by Reviewer2992217 From California on Jan 06, 2012

I mix some liver powder into meatballs and such and my family does not even notice!

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1715581 From Canada on Mar 04, 2012

I have just started Now Foods' Liver Powder and it seems to be a good product. I put it in water, mix a little (does not dissolve completely), and chug it down. Taste OK to me--but then I am not finicky.

Another item for my dogs!

Posted by herbalturtle From Connecticut on Jun 17, 2012

Occasionally mix it in their food and it helps keep their livers healthy plus gives them extra energy. Good for making homemade dog treats also.