Awful, heavily scented

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I didn't actually use this stuff because as soon as I opened the jar, my whole apartment was filled with the strong flowery scent. I had to throw it out and air the place out.

25 years old girl

Posted by erikamarija on Jun 07, 2012

didn't like it all

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g)

Posted by Reviewer3302833 on Oct 28, 2008

Difficult to apply, does not seem to eliminate odor

Poor Product

Posted by Reviewer2765871 on Jul 13, 2008

Very messy!! Does not control odor... I recently tried Jason Tea Leaf soap and deodorant, it works to control odor and is a great product...

terrible!!!! waste of time and money!

Posted by Reviewer2338858 on May 21, 2008

i used this cream once. not only was the smell off, but it took several minutes to rub in and still left my armpits white, and it smeared all over my tank top. i still left it on all day to see if it worked. needless to say at the end of the day my pitts still stunk and i needed to shower!!

makes me sweat! and

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 28, 2007

This stuff is awful. It makes me sweat!

BERMUDA NOV 07

Posted by Reviewer1106539 on Nov 30, 2007

I work out a lot and even when I'm hot and sweaty my pits remain fresh. Great product

Better Than Anything Else I've Ever Tried

Posted by Reviewer3195112 on Dec 02, 2007

I hated to use the "regular" stuff from the store, but had to as all the other natural deoderants didn't work at all; I did find, that even though I used the regular deoderants, by the end of the day I still needed something more. I gave this product a try and was greatly impressed. It works better than anything I've ever used. I love it because the smell is so light and I'm still able to sweat without smelling bad, such as when I work out. I highly recommend trying this product out.

Now Foods, Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Apr 26, 2008

Awsome! I have had huge issues with underarm order, probably hormones. I often say, "this 45 year old smells like a teenager". I have tried several all natural deoderants with no luck. This product has changed everything! You'll love it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on May 15, 2008

Seems to work best if I put it on the night before, rather than the day of. Keeps all smell at bay.