LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2409827 on Apr 11, 2012

Finally a "natural" deoderant that actually works! I've tried so many other chemical free ones, including the salt stones, but I was never satisfied with the results. I apply this product maybe every other day and have never had an issue with stinky armpits since (even after a year of use). Highly recommended for anyone trying to avoid aluminum and other toxins found in commerical brands.

Now foods, Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 21, 2008

Fantastic cream, no odour especially if one is menopause

Like it so far...

Posted by Reviewer2465158 on Feb 22, 2010

Kind of old-fashioned the way you apply this deodorant with your fingers, but it seems to be very effective. I also like the fact that I can use ALL of the product and recycle the container since it's cleanable.

now deo

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Nov 16, 2012

probably just Zinc and perfume but works

must-have

Posted by Reviewer2096149 on Dec 06, 2012

easy to use, almost no marks at morning. lasts in average 5 days

Now Foods Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Sep 09, 2008

This deodorant cream works better than any of the products that I've tried. It doesn't cause my skin to break out in a nasty rash as the Jason products and the deodorant stones have. However, it is best applied at night since it is a white cream that will eventually absorb into the skin.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

Pleasant fragrance, works well. If this product were offered in lavender fragrance, it would merit a 6 star rating!

Pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 15, 2010

This has a pleasant scent and is effective at preventing odor for at least 3 days. I haven't pushed past that, so I don't know how long. Larger container than the Lavalin brand, but I got both to compare. I like them both!

Yay, it really works

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the best alternative to conventional deodorant that I have found and I have tried all of the natural brands. Sometimes I use a layer of baby powder over top of this stuff for extra effect.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I recently decided to ditch the anti-perspirants. I was a little self-conscious the first couple of days because my tried and true Secret was a hard habit to break. But, I think this product works great.