Good Unscented Product

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Sep 21, 2009

This deodorant lasts a long time and does not have a noticeable scent. Great value and good for my allergies. More effective than any other brand. It will last about 36 hours which is reassuring when traveling. This product is not an antiperspirant.

Better than anything else I've used.

Posted by imadoxaholic on Sep 28, 2009

I've been using this for about four days now and I'm really impressed. I'm one of those people with chemistry that is a "challenge" to natural deodorants. Only one other (Aubrey E Plus High C) works decently - yet still isn't perfect. This stuff has passed the test. I find the scent to be VERY mild and it really, really works. No odor whatsoever, even in 104 heat. I think the complaints about it being messy and leaving white residue are because people over-apply. You really don't need to use much of this. I use a very small amount - not even enough for it to leave any white on my skin.

Best deodorant at a reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer2042154 on Mar 23, 2009

We've used Now, Deodorant Cream for years and just love it!

Nice powder fresh scent

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Dec 08, 2008

This is very gentle & works wonderfully. A little goes a long way, so I expect this to last for months.

Posted by Reviewer1705638 on May 06, 2009

This is the first time I have dealt with your company. You delivered exactly what we ordered in a prompt manner. Thanks for your service.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer1845502 on May 13, 2009

From other reviews I've read of this and Lavilin, this type of deodorant either works for you or it doesn't. I do suspect, however, that some of the folks who reek after using this did not stay off of traditional Al-chlorhydrate anitperspirants for 3 or more days prior to using this. It takes a while to get the antiperspirant out of your pores, so that this can get in. This is very similar to Lavilin at a cheaper price point.

Better than Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2023142 on Jun 17, 2009

I bought this one and the Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream because that one is advertised as lasting for 7 days. It's also twice the price of this cream, but if it lasted for that long, it would definitely be worthwhile. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last 7 days. It does have a creamier consistency, but this cheaper one definitely works better for me. I can skip a day or two and be ok, but I actually apply it every night after my shower and I'm good the next day! My underarm odor problem kept getting worse with age and even the strongest stuff out there (strong enough for a man) wouldn't prevent odor for the whole day. I was getting worried too that the strong deodorants out there were bad for my health, so I started looking into more natural deodorants. I've use Tom's of Maine and the crystal deodorants, but this cream is definitely my favorite of the bunch and SO effective! Even after sweating all day, I still remained odor-free! I also like that it's not an antiperspirant so my skin can breathe! You get so much in a jar that this will definitely last for a long time too.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1567643 on Jul 01, 2009

No smell at all and it smells great. It does go on white but the white wears off so I can still wear tank tops with it. And even in the summer heat, no smell. Plus I can put it on even after I've shaved, which is a great plus!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2957362 on Jul 10, 2009

I have been trying to stop using deodorants with killer ingredients in them..."natural" deodorants are out there, but they don't work. Trust me, Now Foods Depdorant is terrific...I think even better than the deodorants with bad things in them. You will not be disappointed. By the way, iherb.com ships orders really quickly.

Yay, it really works

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the best alternative to conventional deodorant that I have found and I have tried all of the natural brands. Sometimes I use a layer of baby powder over top of this stuff for extra effect.