Freed from tired eyes

Posted by Reviewer2089693 on Mar 23, 2007

My wife complained that her eyes got tired. I recommended her to take this lutein and now she is free from tired eyes. She thanks me.

lutein

Posted by Reviewer2983204 on Oct 31, 2007

this helps my 'floaters' problem in my eyes. Actually makes the dark ones fade away, not completely yet though.

customer

Posted by Reviewer1650553 on Dec 20, 2008

the content of lutein per tab is actually 10 mg. Label is misleading

Eyes Saviour

Posted by Reviewer1371467 on Dec 02, 2008

This is definately a eye saviour! I had uveitis and this together with Hyland's Belladonna has helped reduced the severity. Will buy again!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 12, 2009

I noticed a difference in my vision since the day I started taking it. I am 30 years old, work in IT field and spend more than 8 hours a day in front of a pc/laptop. Recently, I noticed a degradation in my vision after prolonged exposure to LCD screens. With this supplement, I feel I am able to concentrate better than before and hav noticed some vision improvement (less blur).

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1135456 on Mar 30, 2008

Lutein is part of a natural treatment for macular degeneration. In this case the retina specialist recommended it, in combination with bilberry. The goal is to retard the progression of macular degeneration, not to cure it. I have every confidence in the quality of any product from Now Foods.

Eye supplement must have

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Dec 17, 2010

I take this with life extension super zeaxanthin and now's astaxanthin. Of course I do take tons of other stuff like nac etc. My vision is sharper see color more vividly. For someone whose doc prophesized I'll go blind in 1 year's time, I have been doing well constantly surprising my doc for having good vision despite such bad eyes. I have myopia related macular degeneration.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

I think this product has done more for my vision than I could have imagined. I have been taking it for about 2 years. I also think the other two substances are just or more as important as the Lutein

cataract prevention

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 15, 2011

Blaylock's newsletter mentioned taking 20mg lutein 3 times per day to possible stop cataract progression. Maybe but just in case I'll try it long term. I'm in my middle 50s so my eye health is important. I notice that I don't rely on reading glasses as much. I trust Dr. Blaylock so I'll keep taking these for preventing or at least slowing down cataracts.

OH, YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jun 08, 2011

I rarely need my reading glasses now, only if I'm doing reaaly tiny work like cross-stitch. Made a difference in about a week. This is a darn sight cheaper than an optitician! :-)