Now Foods Lutein Esters

Posted by Reviewer2147163 on Mar 18, 2011

My eye doctor recommended I take this to avoid macular degeneration, which runs in my family. I cannot say whether it is really helping to prevent this eye disease or not but the formula seems good compared to similar products and the price is right.

Simply amazing

Posted by Reviewer2979501 on Apr 21, 2011

This is a gift given to my mother, she thought had improved visual acuity

nice

Posted by poliang on May 11, 2011

This product is really helpful to my eyse.

Lutein Esters

Posted by Reviewer1264009 on Nov 04, 2009

Love it. According to the latest research this has proven effective in maintaining the health of the retina. Wonderful for eye and brain tissue. The retina is made up of brain cells, unlike the front of the eye. A tiny bit has beenincluded in multi-vitimins but larger amounts than that are needed. The vitamin being a gel cap and small is very easy to take.

Best product!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Jan 25, 2010

Even after one month of using it,my visual acuity is much better than before.I will use it again.thank you for Now foods and especially for ─░Herb.

LUTEIN

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Oct 15, 2010

Makes a big difference in my eyes during allergy season. Are not bothered with burning and irrataion from spring pollen or fall ragweed. Take one a day helps a lot.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1090405 on Mar 10, 2012

really helped to have improved vision. started to do without glasses when working with a computer.

I like Lutein Esters.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

Very good product for eye health ! After taking it, my eyes seems brighter!

Good for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Feb 25, 2016

They work well. I noticed a difference after taking them for a week. I often buy Now products. These I recommend.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Apr 09, 2008

I've had some vision problems for a few years. I stated taking this product and have noticed improvement. I will continue to take it.