Very good stuff - poorly designed container

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Apr 26, 2014

I love everything about this MCT oil, except for the container. It has on several occasions leaked when having it laid sideways - so you have to really make sure to screw on the cap super tight. Also, it's seemingly impossible to pour oil from it without having some oil leak down the side. NOW foods should look into upgrading the bottle design!

Untried

Posted by 5153503585246454325 on Dec 26, 2013

This is new to me and I'm planning to include it in a diet and exercise plan.

Staying Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1176559 on Mar 09, 2009

Great Product Look Foward to ordering more speanding a few dollars now will save me thausands of dollars in health care costs in the future I am so glad to see more of this out here just a few yrs ago it was almost imposible to find healthy minded products and your making it so much easyer thanks so much

Great Product, Even Greater Service From iHerb

Posted by 5565333327268232569 on Feb 14, 2014

I ordered from iHerb in the middle problems getting this product from two vendors on Amazon. IHerb was the third order I placed a week or more after the previous two orders, I received the shipment from iHerb first. The product is great. The service from iHerb is even better.

helpful for treatment of ALS

Posted by 4654387661645472362 on Dec 22, 2013

Very helpful for me

IT'S GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on May 06, 2011

I've used MCT OIL to make cookies and salad dressing. I plan to make my own whole grain tortillas. There is no particular flavor to the oil. I use coconut oil in cookies when I want it to influence the flavor. But this oil adds no particular flavor which is very good in my opinion.

Good value

Posted by 5362786534221647584 on Aug 30, 2014

Very good product and best price! It's two times cheaper with postage than in the shop next door!

Worth getting

Posted by Reviewer1047858 on May 29, 2012

Absolutely love the taste.

Perfect

Posted by KennethWoot on Apr 20, 2015

Great product, great price.

amazing oil

Posted by 5006619613881390596 on Nov 27, 2014

was amazed to get it for this price, 10x better for you than coconut oil, my husband uses this in his bullet proof coffee