Great

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

I notice my skin is much smoother now!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Mar 16, 2016

A good product by one of the most reputable supplements companies, it is GMP = Good Manufacturing Practices. From what I've read, MK-7 is the best type of vitamin K2.

Good

Posted by 4963585385278357588 on Dec 12, 2015

Nice capsule size. Witamin works properly :)

Disappointed

Posted by 5520814397982101886 on Aug 12, 2015

I had heard that a gel was the best form of this. Product information on iherb's site was not sufficient at all. I opened this but then could not return it. Container contains capsules with a yellow powder. I will be doing some more research and contacting NOW to learn more about this product.

Lowering blood pressure

Posted by 4635528224202294402 on Jul 13, 2015

I`m in my mid 60th and these caps. has helped lowering my high blood pressure, most likely due to the decalcifying of the ateries.

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

very good type of vitamin K, im satisfied .

Good value

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 21, 2015

If you want vitamin K2, then this product is right for you. No side effects. Good value.

Comparison

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 18, 2015

If you belong to consumer labs you will know some supplements can contain more or less of stated contents, some rarely contain none like on a vitamin d and k2 supplement review recently one product contained no k2 at all, this now brand certainly does i know this because it effects my I,N.R slightly which i monitor myself being on warfarin, i take this because of the links of warfarin to calcification of the arteries it works on rats so i live in hope.

Barbara

Posted by 5569853866523764020 on Apr 07, 2015

Must be the K2 - ever since taking it I feel FABULOUS!!! It's supposed to remove the calcium plaque from the arteries and transfer it to the bones where it should be - obviously works because I feel great. 10/10 for this product.

Good for Calcium uptake

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

Thanks for the chance to review this product! I am in my 60s and I am aware there is a big problem with osteoporosis (not myself personally, but in the world), and this product has helped me to have a very 'clean' bone scan. In other words, only have a slight bit of osteoporosis in my hip, and my calcium level is very good! I can only attribute it to the MK-7, which I have been taking for several years. I am a 'label reader', and I have found this particular product to be a good one. I'm sure there are cheaper ones on the market, but sometimes we can sacrifice health for money when we shouldn't. Thank you!