Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, MK-7, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Vitamin K-2

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 15, 2011

I take these together with calcium and vitamin D3 to keep my bones healthy and strong, and to prevent cardiovascular disease. These are cheap but still seem to be of good quality. Will buy again.

I like this brand a lot.

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 20, 2014

Plaque in the arteries is made up of calcium, cholesterol, fat, etc. As soon as I'd read that calcium can get shuttled into our arteries rather than into our bones if we are low on vitamin K-2, I started looking for a good k-2 mk7 supplement so that I could up the amount I am getting every day as well as help clean my arteries. Update: I'm getting it from my diet now including from my homemade cultured veggies. This is important to take if you are supplementing with calcium/magnesium/d3, however. And k2 is fat soluble so take with a bit of good fats in your food. Just had my teeth cleaned and noticed my teeth felt stronger during the process, less tartar than last cleaning, and no inflammation. Also my nails are healthy and strong. I should get my husband on it.

Nose Bleeds stopped

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Sep 25, 2011

I have suffered with nosebleeds since I was a little kid. Had some rhino-surgery a few years ago for something else, but surgeon said the cauterizing would help my nosebleeds go away. Yuck, but he was right. I still would get them in the winter however. MK-7 makes them go away completely. I take two of these a day and no more bloody nose. The fact that vitamin K-2 is good for my heart and bones too is just a bonus. Those are the kind of side effects I like!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 13, 2012

Very important for proper blood clotting. A must have for bone strength and to prevent hardening of the arteries. It also regulates calcium so it dosen't bild up in the arteries if you take a calcium supplement.

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1721530 on Sep 12, 2011

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.