I like this brand a lot.

Posted by MariCh on Apr 20, 2014

Plaque in the arteries is made up of calcium, cholesterol, fat, etc. As soon as I'd read that calcium can get shuttled into our arteries rather than into our bones if we are low on vitamin K-2, I started looking for a good k-2 mk7 supplement so that I could up the amount I am getting every day as well as help clean my arteries. Update: I'm getting it from my diet now including from my homemade cultured veggies. This is important to take if you are supplementing with calcium/magnesium/d3, however. And k2 is fat soluble so take with a bit of good fats in your food. Just had my teeth cleaned and noticed my teeth felt stronger during the process, less tartar than last cleaning, and no inflammation. Also my nails are healthy and strong. I should get my husband on it.

Vitamin K-2

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Nov 15, 2011

I take these together with calcium and vitamin D3 to keep my bones healthy and strong, and to prevent cardiovascular disease. These are cheap but still seem to be of good quality. Will buy again.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 13, 2012

Very important for proper blood clotting. A must have for bone strength and to prevent hardening of the arteries. It also regulates calcium so it dosen't bild up in the arteries if you take a calcium supplement.

Nose Bleeds stopped

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Sep 25, 2011

I have suffered with nosebleeds since I was a little kid. Had some rhino-surgery a few years ago for something else, but surgeon said the cauterizing would help my nosebleeds go away. Yuck, but he was right. I still would get them in the winter however. MK-7 makes them go away completely. I take two of these a day and no more bloody nose. The fact that vitamin K-2 is good for my heart and bones too is just a bonus. Those are the kind of side effects I like!

Lowering blood pressure

Posted by 4635528224202294402 on Jul 13, 2015

I`m in my mid 60th and these caps. has helped lowering my high blood pressure, most likely due to the decalcifying of the ateries.

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.

Posted by KimNeblett on Sep 12, 2011

Feel safer now taking my calcium citrate. Good dosage.

Great for of Vit K

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

This is best form of Vit K for bone and cardiovascular health, and the best price I've found.

Barbara

Posted by 5569853866523764020 on Apr 07, 2015

Must be the K2 - ever since taking it I feel FABULOUS!!! It's supposed to remove the calcium plaque from the arteries and transfer it to the bones where it should be - obviously works because I feel great. 10/10 for this product.

Very good product

Posted by 5305905092148310039 on Mar 06, 2015

I feel better, since I take the MK-7 capsules. My heart beat more rhythmically.

Good for Calcium uptake

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

Thanks for the chance to review this product! I am in my 60s and I am aware there is a big problem with osteoporosis (not myself personally, but in the world), and this product has helped me to have a very 'clean' bone scan. In other words, only have a slight bit of osteoporosis in my hip, and my calcium level is very good! I can only attribute it to the MK-7, which I have been taking for several years. I am a 'label reader', and I have found this particular product to be a good one. I'm sure there are cheaper ones on the market, but sometimes we can sacrifice health for money when we shouldn't. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »