Now Foods, MK-7, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 60 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 13, 2011

MK-7 has a long half-life so I only need to take one capsule every other day and skip the weekends.

Great for of Vit K

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

This is best form of Vit K for bone and cardiovascular health, and the best price I've found.

Barbara

Posted by 5569853866523764020 on Apr 07, 2015

Must be the K2 - ever since taking it I feel FABULOUS!!! It's supposed to remove the calcium plaque from the arteries and transfer it to the bones where it should be - obviously works because I feel great. 10/10 for this product.

Very good product

Posted by 5305905092148310039 on Mar 06, 2015

I feel better, since I take the MK-7 capsules. My heart beat more rhythmically.

Good for Calcium uptake

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

Thanks for the chance to review this product! I am in my 60s and I am aware there is a big problem with osteoporosis (not myself personally, but in the world), and this product has helped me to have a very 'clean' bone scan. In other words, only have a slight bit of osteoporosis in my hip, and my calcium level is very good! I can only attribute it to the MK-7, which I have been taking for several years. I am a 'label reader', and I have found this particular product to be a good one. I'm sure there are cheaper ones on the market, but sometimes we can sacrifice health for money when we shouldn't. Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

Good, powerful K-2 vitamin and not too expensive either. Recommended!

Good value

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 21, 2015

If you want vitamin K2, then this product is right for you. No side effects. Good value.

Great

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

I notice my skin is much smoother now!

καλό συμπλήρωμα

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on May 28, 2014

Η Κ2 είναι δυσεύρετη βιταμίνη στη διατροφή μας, γι αυτό πιστεύω ότι ανά έτος είναι καλή ιδέα να αγοράσουμε τουλάχιστον μία φορά αυτό το συμπλήρωμα, το οποίο νομίζω είναι το καλυτερο της αγοράς. Αν θέλετε να δείτε τον πλήρη οδηγό μου για την Κ2, ψάξτε στο google για τον όρο "Κ2 Skeftomai.gr" Θα βρείτε όλες τις πληροφορίες γραμμένες στα ελληνικά!

Mejor relación calidad precio

Posted by 5492400691236783626 on Mar 08, 2014

La mejor relación calidad precio que he encontrado de este producto. 100mcg da el aporte necesario diario. Buenísimo para suplir las carencias de Vit. K que tiene gran parte de la población.