Great for of Vit K

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

This is best form of Vit K for bone and cardiovascular health, and the best price I've found.

Barbara

Posted by 5569853866523764020 on Apr 07, 2015

Must be the K2 - ever since taking it I feel FABULOUS!!! It's supposed to remove the calcium plaque from the arteries and transfer it to the bones where it should be - obviously works because I feel great. 10/10 for this product.

It contains animal gelatin

Posted by 4662807631228439743 on Jun 11, 2014

Good price, but it contains gelatin from unknown animal (now foods don't answer me when I asked the origin of gelatin).

Very good product

Posted by 5305905092148310039 on Mar 06, 2015

I feel better, since I take the MK-7 capsules. My heart beat more rhythmically.

Good for Calcium uptake

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

Thanks for the chance to review this product! I am in my 60s and I am aware there is a big problem with osteoporosis (not myself personally, but in the world), and this product has helped me to have a very 'clean' bone scan. In other words, only have a slight bit of osteoporosis in my hip, and my calcium level is very good! I can only attribute it to the MK-7, which I have been taking for several years. I am a 'label reader', and I have found this particular product to be a good one. I'm sure there are cheaper ones on the market, but sometimes we can sacrifice health for money when we shouldn't. Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

Good, powerful K-2 vitamin and not too expensive either. Recommended!

Good value

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 21, 2015

If you want vitamin K2, then this product is right for you. No side effects. Good value.

Great

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

I notice my skin is much smoother now!

good for teeth and bones

Posted by 5044276936147177034 on Sep 05, 2016

i buy this vitamin for saving my teeth and bones after readind the book "vitamin k2 and the calcium paradox"and after reading that saving your teeth is not by brushing and flossing but by the bone vitamin deficiency and diet . i can feel this on my teeth , they are not sensetive any more , but i hope this vitamin dose not have any side effects.

Excellent source of MK-7

Posted by iherbaficionado on Jun 01, 2016

I am impressed with Now Foods MK-7 (more active form of vitamin K2 than MK-4). It contains a relative high dose of MK-7 at a very competitive price. Therefore, good value for money and of course the quality you'd expect from Now Foods.