Now Foods, MK-7, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps

Now Foods, MK-7, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 60 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 13, 2011

MK-7 has a long half-life so I only need to take one capsule every other day and skip the weekends.

Great for of Vit K

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

This is best form of Vit K for bone and cardiovascular health, and the best price I've found.

I like this brand a lot.

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 20, 2014

Plaque in the arteries is made up of calcium, cholesterol, fat, etc. As soon as I'd read that calcium can get shuttled into our arteries rather than into our bones if we are low on vitamin K-2, I started looking for a good k-2 mk7 supplement so that I could up the amount I am getting every day as well as help clean my arteries. Update: I'm getting it from my diet now including from my homemade cultured veggies. This is important to take if you are supplementing with calcium/magnesium/d3, however. And k2 is fat soluble so take with a bit of good fats in your food. Just had my teeth cleaned and noticed my teeth felt stronger during the process, less tartar than last cleaning, and no inflammation. Also my nails are healthy and strong. I should get my husband on it.

fairly good price for K2

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 02, 2013

this is the best price and quality I have so far found for K2 MK7 form. I use it to have with my vitamin D3. I wish k2 was cheaper but alas they all seem pretty expensive.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Jan 11, 2013

Quality seems ok, but I can not say i see quick results. It may help in the very long term.