Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Excellent for stopping pain

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Jun 26, 2007

I have FMS/CFIDS/CMP and I use this for FMS muscle pain and nerve pain. I get hot, burning pain in my legs and feet and this cools and stops that pain. My family also uses this for arthritis and other conditions. Make sure you use only MSM liposome lotions as non-liposomes don't work.

yes- it works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 29, 2011

For thirty years I've been looking for the fountain of youth- well- this is it in many ways. It really does smooth out the skin. The skin under my arms had become crepey- well, its not now! I use all over my body- and my face. I also rub it into my feet, which had been in pain- now they're not. The skin on my legs and chest is no longer dry and scaley- its the skin I had fifteen years ago.Its rare that something actually exceeds its reputation- this has for me.

Works for red itchy rashes!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Nov 15, 2010

I had a problem with a red itchy rash on my ankles and about half way up to the shin area. I could not sleep as the burning and itching was horrible! I tried hydrocortisone, anti-fungal and many other anti itch creams. I bought this lotion originally for muscle pain but decided to give it a try and low and behold it worked! It immediately calmed it down and I have been able to sleep all night every night since.

Great for tendinitis

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Sep 18, 2006

Months of NSAIDS did nothing, but MSM lotion started working within days. I then started taking the pills too, and the tendinitis got worse for a day before going away completely. Maybe it was all the accumulated toxins finally being flushed away.

one word....WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2323535 on Mar 22, 2008

this lotion completely surprised me. my skin looks younger, more clear, more firm, less discoloration. i recommend this lotion to everybody!