Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Excellent for stopping pain

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Jun 26, 2007

I have FMS/CFIDS/CMP and I use this for FMS muscle pain and nerve pain. I get hot, burning pain in my legs and feet and this cools and stops that pain. My family also uses this for arthritis and other conditions. Make sure you use only MSM liposome lotions as non-liposomes don't work.

one word....WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2323535 on Mar 22, 2008

this lotion completely surprised me. my skin looks younger, more clear, more firm, less discoloration. i recommend this lotion to everybody!

yes- it works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 29, 2011

For thirty years I've been looking for the fountain of youth- well- this is it in many ways. It really does smooth out the skin. The skin under my arms had become crepey- well, its not now! I use all over my body- and my face. I also rub it into my feet, which had been in pain- now they're not. The skin on my legs and chest is no longer dry and scaley- its the skin I had fifteen years ago.Its rare that something actually exceeds its reputation- this has for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Feb 23, 2011

I don´t use it for any kind of skin problem or joint pain, just as a simple bodylotion. Absorbs very quickly into the skin, it doesn´t leave a greasy residue and has not any scent. It can be a wonderful base for the additives you want.

Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1166463 on Oct 02, 2010

I have used MSM in various forms for over twenty years and have found that the transdermal delivery works well. I have used several brands and combinations of products and found that this version works best for me.