This lotion is indispensable in our household!

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Dec 11, 2015

This helps ease minor muscle aches and pains. We traveled with this when we were touring the US, carrying a lot of equipment. At the end of the day, by default, we slathered in on.

changed

Posted by Reviewer2112961 on Jan 24, 2015

After much searching, this is the only lotion I found that helped my itchy lower legs. That is - until Now Foods changed the formula. I wrote and asked. Now it doesn't help, and it's also gritty toward the end of tube. I won't be buying this again. I'd be willing to pay more if they went back, or at least offered the original.

NEUTRAL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Dec 03, 2014

It does smoothen the skin but doesn't offer much pain relief.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Feb 26, 2014

Other reviewers have commented on smell, so I would like to add to this discussion. It smells very neutral. The only thing I do smell is the sweet almond smell, and it is very faint (amaretto). I use this every day as a lotion and I love it. It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. I also like the ingredients.

No change

Posted by Reviewer2474536 on Dec 05, 2013

Did absolutely nothing for face except give a dull matte look

Love it!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought this after reading that some people use it on their face. I love how it feels when you put it on and so far I like it!

good for my father in law

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013

it's recommended from the doctor, so i guess it works well.

Great MSM delivery

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

I recently added MSM to my daily routine & find that it improves the texture of my skin. Now Foods Liposome Lotion gives your body MSM via the skin while immediately improving your skin. I also use MSM powder in my morning shake but rubbing this on my feet & elbows at night serves a double purpose.

nice

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

i love products with good ingredients and this is one of them. it makes my skin feels soft & smooth after using it

Not sure yet

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

I wouldn't use this on my face. I did and my face started to purge/break out a bit.