Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Excellent for stopping pain

Posted by Reviewer2420678 From Ohio on Jun 26, 2007

I have FMS/CFIDS/CMP and I use this for FMS muscle pain and nerve pain. I get hot, burning pain in my legs and feet and this cools and stops that pain. My family also uses this for arthritis and other conditions. Make sure you use only MSM liposome lotions as non-liposomes don't work.

one word....WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2323535 From Arizona on Mar 22, 2008

this lotion completely surprised me. my skin looks younger, more clear, more firm, less discoloration. i recommend this lotion to everybody!

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1756766 From Kansas on Jan 25, 2008

I used this lotion on a dry and rough patch of skin on my leg once in the morning and once at night after showering. Amazingly that area became soft and smooth in just after four days. It's not greasy and seems to be absobed into the skin in a minute or so. I now use it on my hands and face. Great stuff.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1557211 From Spain on Feb 23, 2011

I don´t use it for any kind of skin problem or joint pain, just as a simple bodylotion. Absorbs very quickly into the skin, it doesn´t leave a greasy residue and has not any scent. It can be a wonderful base for the additives you want.

yes- it works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 From New York on Dec 29, 2011

For thirty years I've been looking for the fountain of youth- well- this is it in many ways. It really does smooth out the skin. The skin under my arms had become crepey- well, its not now! I use all over my body- and my face. I also rub it into my feet, which had been in pain- now they're not. The skin on my legs and chest is no longer dry and scaley- its the skin I had fifteen years ago.Its rare that something actually exceeds its reputation- this has for me.