good for my father in law

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013

it's recommended from the doctor, so i guess it works well.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

I wouldn't use this on my face. I did and my face started to purge/break out a bit.

MSM is great

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on Feb 24, 2012

This lotion is great though is a tad bit less moisturizing than Trimedica. I love the never fail pump, the lower price, and how it makes my skin look and feel. I have used this in massage (as I am not much of an oil girl) and it gets deep down to the aches and pains. Will purchase again and again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

usually white creams from the lower end dont work on my lips dryness, this one did, i wasnt intending to use it on my lips but face and body. but it did smooth my dry lips well. usually i need a lip balm but i didnt with this. i have a whole lot of pills to swallow so taking msm as a moisturiser helps. but its not organic and too sticky. on summer days this is way too uncomfortable.

Natural ingredients. not harmful. good if you have chronical problem and need to use for long time

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Nov 24, 2010

I was suprised that after a few days my skin is actually soft, even my boyfriend commented on how soft my face felt, I think this cream ia a keeper, its not greasy and gives a mat finish. Dionne Canada

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2439506 on Oct 23, 2010

I'm using this on a stubborn patch of eczema. The itching has decreased considerably but has not totally disappeared. Will have to see if the patches disappear.

Great for skin!

Posted by Reviewer1560837 on Sep 26, 2010

My experience with this lotion is that shortly after applying it anywhere on the body, you can do what seems like an exfoliation - just by rubbing the skin. I'm not sure how much is exfoliation and how much is the lotion itself, but I do notice a difference when comparing treat & untreated areas.

Unscented and seems nice for acne too

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Sep 18, 2010

Great value

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3117019 on Jul 25, 2010

Seems to help with some eczema on my feet that had been almost impossible to get rid of.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »