Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Works for red itchy rashes!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Nov 15, 2010

I had a problem with a red itchy rash on my ankles and about half way up to the shin area. I could not sleep as the burning and itching was horrible! I tried hydrocortisone, anti-fungal and many other anti itch creams. I bought this lotion originally for muscle pain but decided to give it a try and low and behold it worked! It immediately calmed it down and I have been able to sleep all night every night since.

Surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1991974 on Jul 28, 2009

I bought this product for joint pain which worked well for pain in my shoulders, but was pleasantly surprised to find, with regular use, this product eliminated the acne on my face. I heard that sulphur is an excellent acne fighter and it seems to work really well for me.

Do not use with CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2876432 on Jul 28, 2009

I would not recommend using this product with the CoQ10 Age Defying Serum as I've seen in the testamonials, I had a bad reaction of fine rash all over my face and neck, burning red cheeks, swolen and discolored face. This reaction lasted for one week after I stopped using the products (which I used only 2 days).

Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Oct 03, 2008

I rub Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion on my legs with arthritis. I use it in conjunction with Source Naturals, MSM Powder, which I drink in plain water. It really makes the pain go away. I rub it on my legs at night, and I can work all the next day with no pain.

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Jul 16, 2008

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.