WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.

Awesome-ness

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is an all natural MSM lotion that absorbs into the skin well. If you have muscle pain or fibromyalgia, this is something to use daily over the painful spots. It helps me to move more fluidly. I take MSM internally as well. Neutral odor. Very nice for the skin. MSM is recommended for skin elasticity. Good price when compared to some MSM lotions. Yeah, NOW.

Best lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer3118125 on Sep 27, 2012

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3117019 on Jul 25, 2010

Seems to help with some eczema on my feet that had been almost impossible to get rid of.

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer1846836 on Jun 30, 2011

My left arm, all the way from shoulder blade down to my finger tips has been hurting and I was recommended MSM. I am taking NOW MSM supplements and have been using NOW MSM lotion for almost a month, but there has not been a significant improvement in my condition. I have ordered MRM brand msm cream(extra strength) from iherb and will update once I try that out.

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 09, 2007

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!