WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.

Best lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer3118125 on Sep 27, 2012

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Jul 16, 2008

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3117019 on Jul 25, 2010

Seems to help with some eczema on my feet that had been almost impossible to get rid of.

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer1846836 on Jun 30, 2011

My left arm, all the way from shoulder blade down to my finger tips has been hurting and I was recommended MSM. I am taking NOW MSM supplements and have been using NOW MSM lotion for almost a month, but there has not been a significant improvement in my condition. I have ordered MRM brand msm cream(extra strength) from iherb and will update once I try that out.

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

Fine means for skin. It is easily put. At once there is a feeling of heat. Skin becomes gentle, velvety

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2199463 on Sep 09, 2011

I use this to make up a DMAE cream. Mix 4oz with 4 capsules of DMAE (ie open the capsules and mix the contents with the cream). This cream is great for the skin but even better with the addition of DMAE.