surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 09, 2007

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

The only lotion I use. I even use it on my face; it works great with no allergic reactions. Wouldn't be without it.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3028860 on May 10, 2010

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 29, 2010

I really like this lotion. It works very quickly to penetrate and alleviate pain.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 07, 2010

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.