Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 07, 2010

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.